Episode 16: The New Scorvilain is Complete!

After Block A defeated the Garcias, it was now Block B's turn.

American DJ: Welcome back to the Destroyer Dome Battle Royale! In Block A, Taiga, Jack, Hebina, Kohibeko, Daijiko, Kraken, Dradd, Monkey, Utan and Pansy have already punched their to the final round! The Block B battle will begin shortly!

Ryan: Beautiful.

In the waiting room,

Dile has finished the modified Antares'es Scorvilain and reviled the case.

Antares: Woah awesome!

Dile: I gotta tell ya kid, your instructions didn't help very much.

Maximus: That looks like a really lank comic book. 😓

Odin: Or an illusion that makes you hypnotised.

Diego: I think he might gonna make it from the future.

Maru: Mr Dile your mechanical skills are as good as you get.

Jay: I didn't know you can do it.

Sho: From the future, you can be a mechanic!

Dile: Well, my gimmick is a bit as a dump. But I tried to help the kids the best I can you know what I mean.

Antares: Okay, it's all ready. Tadah!

*blink*

Antares: This is Blitz Scorvilain 190XEL

Fiona: Wow!

PEL: It looks so reddish.

Kei: Yes so nice! That's really cool!

Antares: *giggles* So right. Now with this, I'm a legendary racer just like you are.

All: *facepalm*

Antares: What's wrong you guys I'm a legendary racer that's for sure!

Maru: Huh?

Kei: Er..yeah well, it doesn't work like that.

Maximus: It won't make any different you just update your car, you need to have star fragment inside of it.

Jin: It won't make any sense for you Antares.

Faust: Could you listen what Max told about the light that fell from the sky.

Shun: Yeah have you lost your mind?

Antares: Well that isn't gonna be a problem, since Fireblaze, Leone, Eagle, Pegasus, Anubius, Harpy, Lyra, Pisces, L Drago, Bull, Leopatra, Falgor, Giamoth, Wolver and Aries both have one, so there is no way that my Scorvilain does have.