Part 3: Solar system racers.

I'll show you my own Solar system racers, so enjoy it😊.

(I don't own the voice actors)

Gomez
Gender: Male
Machine car: Scythe Kronos A190JS
Color: Purple, Dark blue and metal
Age: 19
Appearance: long, blue hair with red highlight, blue eyes, pale skin, long jacket with a very unique design, black with blue highlights, purple locks connected by black belts of some sort, black choker with a blue jewel, black shirt with a collar and a small lightning bolt and black trousers with purple highlights, along with black shoes, white belt with at the center: a golden hand of Kronos holding a sphere in its palm.
Rvials: Team DN, Team JET, Pluto, Proserpina and Nemesis.
Facts: Gomez is a toughest and merciless person who is a legendary racer of Saturn who followed Hae-jin.
Japanese voice actor: Kouki Uchiyama
English voice actor: Carman Melville
Height: 185cm

Hae-jin
Gender: Male
Machine car: Crimson Poseidon V142AS
Color: Red, White and metal
Age: 16
Appearance: Yellowish hair that drapes below his one shoulder, piercing red eyes, he is a descendant of Beylin fist and wears a partially modified version of their robes, red coat with a fur collar that's buttoned and includes a kilt that extends to his upper thighs, hooded robe that covered his face.
Rivals: Team DN, Team JET, Pluto, Proserpina and Nemesis.
Facts: Hae-jin is a vengeful person who plans to take back the world that was taken from his ancestors in the Beylin Fist. He has a strong, grudge against the Beylin Temple and he is a legendary racer of Neptune.
Japanese voice actor: Toshiki Matsuda
English voice actor: Robert Tinkler
Height: 176cm

Polaris
Gender: Male
Machine car: Jade Jupiter R180ZS
Color: Blue, Dark blue and metal
Age: 18
Appearance: He's a tall man with Baby blue hair with blue highlights (same as Dynamis), tanned skin and navy blue eyes which is the same as Mira, that had a evil gleam even though he is a good person, stained earring with a blue jewel, necklace with a blue jewel, white waist coat with blue jewels, guardian robe, white fingerless gloves with blue highlights, blue thin waist shirt that attached his waist and long sleeve on the left and sleeveless on the right, white buckle with blue highlights, navy trousers, white boots with blue highlights.
Rivals: Team DN, Team JET, Pluto, Proserpina and Nemesis.
Facts: Polaris is a calm and cool racer, he can also be considered as a 'voice of reasons' for the legendary racers, During a battle against Nemesis, he was the first one to give his power to Kei, He is also a very strong racer and has never lost until he was attacked by the Curse of Hades, Apart for the other 40 Legendary racers, he is an only one to know about the god of destruction and his previous cause.
Japanese voice actor: Yuki Sakakihara
English voice actor: Dan Petronijevic
Height: 181cm

Tikal
Gender: Female
Machine car: Death Quetzalcoatl L135RX
Color: Yellow, White and metal
Age: 11
Appearance: Yellow hair with a hairbands with pink highlights, beige poncho with green and pink line and tassels around her bottom, On her poncho, she can use adjustable strings to tighten or loose her collar to her favor, pair of beige boots, Mesoamerican mask with headdress, darkish brown skin and appears to wear the same headpiece as his ancestors who owned Death Quetzalcoatl originally, blue eyes.
Friends: Nicole, Marche
Rivals: Gomez, Hae-jin, Pluto, Leon, Lync, Proserpina and Nemesis
Facts: Tikal is portrayed as a very shy person. She was thought to be a 'monster' because of her mask but she is a really shy person. She was scared when Lync, Leon, Nicole and Marche were chasing her and had never seemed to had a friend before, because of her scary mask, but then, she made friends with Lync, Leon, Nicole, and Marche. She was actually a lot like Nicole and Marche, despite her shyness, Tikal is a very powerful Racer, Being a Legendary racer, and enjoys battling with Nicole, can very childish around and jumping up and down with her arms (In her battle with Nicole). But overall, he timid, cheerful and a very powerful Scan2go racer. She like, Nicole, Marche, (likes Leon a bit) and likes to call Lync "Li-Li".
Japanese voice actor: Moe Toyota
English voice actor: Amera Atiyeh
Height: 148cm

(Sorry about that, I can't think of anything so I put King to help so here it is)

His Variares D:D (Delta Drive). The one who meets Antares and become friends with him.
Japanese voice actor: Mitsumu Tamura
English voice actor: Brad Swaile