Episode 7: Myron's Determination

In Pakistan,

DJ: Welcome my friends, to the village of Bohinjo! Which houses ruins with civilization for long, long ago! It's a village of romance history oh yes indeed! Our village is a swirling best festival and this ancient stadium will be hosted on the Bohinjo village festival with a mange defense is a Scan2go tournament is about to begin! The fabulous prize was going for winning is a winning salt by the Bohinjo village localing mind salt on bowl!

All: WOW!

Crowds cheers for wild.

DJ: Now without furthering delay, let's begin the first match! You know the first competitor in the entire village is Sanangar!

Sanangar: ROAR!!

DJ: And here is the opponent a traveler who came by and check out the village festival and what's your name buddy?

Red lightning strikes and Ryu didn't say anything.

DJ: WOAH!

All: *gasp*

DJ: No way! With this really happening with this invincible Ryu standing there!

Red lightning strikes.

DJ: But why would Ryu come to our festival to defense this village!

Red force came around his body.

Blader 1: AH! I guess I don't have a choice to fight!

First round starts and Ryu destroys it.

DJ: Its over! Its a splits second win! Ryu simply crushed our own and Sananga link on an eye! Just how strong is Ryu!

Ryu destroys every round that he gave.

DJ: This man continues to win with all the whelming power and no one stop him!

Blader 2: Hey Ryu! I'll will defeat you right now!

DJ: Its King Indus! So, Bohinjo villages legendary king will clash Ryu in battle! From the night when the star fall from the sky, King Indus the 3rd was born in the villages cheap home! He is a legendary racer who was set to posses by the power of the star! He won the tournament by 5 years in a row! He abilities out of this world!

Ryu: The power of the star you say?

Crowds cheers.

With Myron, he wore a brown hat and a cloak.

Crowds cheers for wild.

DJ: Oh yeah! If our King Indus can saves the oner on the Bohinjo village, no one can!

King Indus: Ryu! You are no doubt to fight my opponent! However, I shall go victory as well!

Ryu: King Indus! Took the power of the star himself!

Flashback,

Maximus: WWWAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

His car change colour.

Ryu: Now your talking!

Dragnite destructor destroys Hydros.

Maximus: Waaahhh!!!

Maximus lose.

Ryu: It looks like your story isn't a lie after all.

All: What?

Kei: Join us Ryu!

Ryu: Don't be ridiculous!

All: What?

Ryu: A star fragment huh? A Black Sun due? Very cool! So an order to rise a great heights myself. *clentch his fist* I'll take it control with my own hands!