Episode 10: A New Roar!

The day since Team Kei defeat Mei Mei and Choa Xin, the tag - team battle just been carried on.

(4:19 to 19:17)

(Lync's epic speech

Lync: So, I've have seen a limit of your power!!

Johannes: Huh?

Lync: So you watch your step puss!!

Leon: One thing for sure, your no legendary racer!!

ROAR!!)

*skip*

Hae-jin and Gomez enters. They saw red thing on his hand.

All: Huh?

Mei Mei: That's a red energy ring.

Dashan: So the only one car left is the one who has in his hand.

Gomez: I think its about time for get serious too.

Hae-jin: Yes, your right.

Chinese DJ: Well then, let's begin!

Hae-jin and Gomez: Ha! Ha!

Dashan: Huh?!

Choa Xin: Check this stands.

Mei Mei and Chi yun: It can't be!

The battle just begun but there was a crimson flash.

Both: Huh?

Maximus: No way.

Afuro: A crimson flash?

Akira: So that guy does have it.

Kei: Its a crimson flash!

The red beam burst into the air and Hae-jin and Gomez wins.

Chinese DJ: Stir fry!! The battle just decided for one second! The final spot in the top 4, is taken by the one and only Hae-jin and Gomez team!

Sho: That was a guy who was known as the crimson flash.

Mira: Unbelievable.

Kei: Could he be the one?

Maru: Is that a same crimson flash you saw Choa Xin?

Choa Xin: Yes. There's absolutely no doubt!

Dashan: No doubt but I can't believe that they're the ones who have it.

Kei: Come again?

Shun: But why?

Hae-jin: I saw you cut off finely!

Gomez: Hmm.

Hae-jin and Gomez: Yes! Because we are the Hundred Schools of Beylin Fist!!

Kei: Of Beylin Fist?

Faust: What gives here anyway?!

Dashan: It was the one dark spot on all of Beylin temple's 4,000 year history. 2,000 years ago, one group on Beylin temple schools started a revolt, in order to take control of Beylin temple. The fight between two groups quickly spreads through all from China. The period later, they became known as a warrior of Beylin. A long, long battle continue for years, at the end of a fight, one group of racers lost and retreat at the back regions of China!

Hae-jin: Its true! We are the descendants! Our Ancestors lost the battle against the mean schools of Beylin temple! And suffer along period Exile! But that time is over, we'll win this tournament and improved! We are the Beylin fist increate that you ever weren't! Do you understand when I saying to you!?

Dashan: No I don't!!

Hae-jin: We're gonna bring the last two thousands bitterness to an end! Its gonna be a swell party dudes!

Hae-jin and Gomez walks away, they founded very serious why the two want to win this tournament and improved. (Dun, Dun, Dunnnnn!!! So scary😨).

To be continued,