Episode 22: The Four Season Racers

Johannes: Now then, why don't you kitties just come along with us nice and quietly.

Polaris: I'm afraid I've only follow the true Will of the Heavens, I have no desire to assistant the Revival of the God of Destruction.

Johannes: Thousands of years ago, the God of Destruction predicted his own revival. So, isn't the Revival of Nemesis actually the car chosen by the heavens itself?

Polaris: That is not something that can't be decided by Nemesis or the great evil, much less some of like you. Whether the God of Destruction is allowed to be revived or not, its up to the legendary racers of the Four seasons chosen by the new star fragment.

All: Huh?

Kei: Come again?

PEL: But how is that true anyway?

Johannes: Legendary racers you say?

Maru: When you say the Four seasons, you mean Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter right?

Johannes: What are you talking about!?

Polaris: So it's seems the great evil does not know about these facts. A new light will arrive, a light that will choose new warriors to receive the power of Mother earth. The stars of the Four seasons will point the way to the bright future.

All: *gasp*

Polaris: It was a very long time ago, when the seven Solar system racer warriors mere the power of Gaia to seal away Nemesis. But the stars left by that battle were servier.

King Hades: *groans* Remember this, a new light will become a new pit of darkness, when that time comes, the true destruction will begin.

Polaris: This tragedy can not be allowed to happen again. However, it will be a duty of those born for that age to protect the world of the future. In response to the prediction of the revival left behind by Nemesis. King Zeus split Gaia's power into four parts. Intrusting that power to the people of the future, he left behind to the new prediction for the future. That win the threat of Nemesis's revival approaches, a star fragment will come again, and descend of the cars of the earth's beautiful Four seasons. And now that prediction has come true.

Kei: Of the Four seasons?

Polaris: As the long years passed, many new cars mained after the constellation of the Four seasons were born.

Kei: So that's how it came into being my Fireblaze.

Maximus: Ah. The Phoenix constellation of Cosmic Fireblaze is an Autumn constellation.

Kei: Huh?

Matthew: So Pegasus is an Autumn constellation as well.

Lucy: So did was Pisces and Destroyer.

Afuro and Odin: Ah.

Shun: That's right! My Aries is an Autumn constellation.

Akira: And Marche's