Episode 12: The God of Saturn, Kronos and The God of Neptune, Poseidon

After Team Lync was defeated, Jin tell that the star fragment that gaved was Gomez and Hae-jin.

Chinese DJ: There it is folks! The winner of the second match of the semi finals is Hae-jin and Gomez team!

Kei: Lync was lost to them that fast?

Sho: Oh Leon.

Odin: The revival of Kronos and Poseidon.

PEL: Oh no, what are they gonna do?

Shiro: I have no idea what are they gonna do.

Maximus: That was the power of the star fragment.

Mei Mei: Uh, what just happen out there?

Maru was typing in the computer.

Maru: That Gomez and Hae-jin guy's car is special. A tornado 190 spin rubber and a J sharp performance wheel and A 142 spin rubber and a around sharp performance wheel. One of the most unique feature this wheel, a fusion ring with a scythe shape PC frame to create that intense to destructive power and so the trident shape PC frame does the same.

Mei Mei: So what kind of technique was that special move then?

But the screen shows 'no data'.

Maru: I really don't know. It's happens so fast I wasn't collect any data.

Lync: Are you kidding me!?

Leon: Gomez was the one was the 20th legendary racer?!

Akira: S-So now...and that means...Hae-jin was the 21st legendary racer as well!!

Afuro: What!

Faust: He is!? GRRR!!!!

Hae-jin: *smirk* Whoever told you that I was.

Gomez: It was just up onto now  we've fixing opponents that Hae-jin could defeated on his own. However, you are little different, this Scythe Kronos is tricky, using it's special move is not something happens very often.

 However, you are little different, this Scythe Kronos is tricky, using it's special move is not something happens very often

Hae-jin: So did was mine! Crimson Poseidon!

Covey: Crimson...Poseidon?

Kei: Woah! Scythe Kronos.

Jay: So did was Crimson Poseidon.

Maximus: That was the power of the star fragment was in there cars.

Lync and Leon: GRRRRR!!!!

Diego: I'm sorry Lync.

Covey: You too Leon.

Lync: This stinks!! I shouldn't know that from the start!!

Leon: Then I wouldn't lost with that punk like you!!

Faust: And that another punk right over there!!! And thanks a lot to that racer of no one!

Fiona: And its all to you huh?!