Episode 23: Battle of Beyster Island

Kei and the others are set sailed to the Beyster Island.

Kei: Check it out! There it is now, so that's Beyster Island.

Fiona: It just reminds me of Easter Island.

Shun: What an excellent Island. Huh? *looks at Akira* Are you alright Akira?

Akira: It's alright, don't talk about me okay?

Shun: I was just telling you okay? What are you thinking about?

Akira: I want an aura like King but my Lyra won't let me have it but I want to.

Lucy: Fortunately Akira,

Akira: Huh?

Lucy: King saw you cheering from the Destroyer Dome last time.

Akira: Really?

Matthew: Yes really. First, you need to use your full power so your hair will change into an aura that's for sure.

Ryan: Even though, so you can become more stronger like King.

Akira: Yes but...Man. why won't my Lyra let me have mine.

Maru: Though what I read the Mobi called just started there The Race there of people. The famous Giant Mobi statues.

Maximus: Some of the best racers in the world are gathering the in the Beyster Island Championship, this tournament is a great test of any racer skills that's for sure. If he win this battle, Antares will surely awakened as a legendary racer don't you think so Mr Kei?

Kei: Yeah. The thing is that Antares's Blitz Scorvilain is a Summer constellation from the Scorpion constellation, Scorpio.

Sho: It's a really good chance that he's a last to be the Four seasons legendary racers.

Covey: A Summer constellation car?

Antares and King: Yyyeeehhhaaa!!

Covey: Huh?

Monkey: Who's that sound?

Dradd: Antares and King.

Antares: Are we finally there?

King: Where's the battle ground?

PEL: Woah! What were you doing?

All: What?

Antares: Aw is that it?

King: I bet a lot of strong racers are come to this, I can't wait to battle.

Antares: Let's beat all the others racers okay? Now we can face each other in the final. I have to pay you back for losing to you at the Destroyer Dome after all.

King: Okay. But I gonna win the whole thing in the end pal.

Antares: No way! The winner is gonna be me understand buddy!?

King: It'll be me pal!

Dile: Okay you hatchlings be quiet and stop arguing okay!?

Antares and King: Y-yes Coach.

Jay: Woah Coach Dile! Long time no see.

Dile: Long time no see to you Mr Otori.

Mira: So, how is the Dungeon Gym going?

Dile: Everything is alright, that's why I came here because Coach Steel is gonna look after the boys from the Gym so I just taking all of those hatchlings but except for King because he was new.

Jay: So your working from Gurao School then?

Dile: Oh yes indeed but what about you?

Jay: We didn't went to Gurao School I'm afraid, Kei and us use to travel space once and that's it. You know its been Two years ago since Kaz's strongest and greatest rival name Ryu Kaizel the Child of the Black hole been defeated.