🎄 Christmas Special 🎄

This is not apart of the actual story, just a little special I decided to do for Christmas!

Happy Christmas everyone! Enjoy! (Sorry that this is so late!!)

★★★

"Hey, Lucy," I turn to see Sting smiling at me, his face a little red.

"Hey, Sting!"

"Thanks for helping out! Our guild has never decorated for Christmas before. We didn't even celebrate it."

"You're welcome! I actually enjoy decorating for Christmas, it has always been one of my favorite holidays!" I turn back to the ornament I'm placing on the tree. "I've always believed Christmas is magically, full of life and love."

"I never have celebrated Christmas, so I don't really know what it's like," Sting mumbles. "But from what it looks like so far, it looks like a lotta fun."

"Don't worry, just wait till tomorrow. That's when everything happens!" Satisfied with the ornament I hung, I turn back around. "I'll see you tomorrow, Sting."

"Yeah, night, Lucy."

"Good night, Sting."

★★★

"Lushie, get up! Get up! It's Christmas!" I grumble. "Lushie!"

"Fine, I'm getting up, Happy!"

"Yay!! What did you get for me? You gotta tell me!"

"Happy, I just woke up, at least let me open my eyes before you start asking questions."

I hear a huff, but no more questions are asked. Finally having the courage to, I open my eyes. Happy is hovering above me, a wide smile on his face.

"Merry Christmas, Lushie!"

"Merry Christmas, Happy!" I can feel a smile grow on my face. "Let's go to Sabertooth and make this an unforgettable Christmas!"

★★★

"Lucy! Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas, Sting!" I give him my signature smile. "How do you like Christmas so far?"

"I love it," I swear his eyes grew three times bigger. "It's so much fun!"

"Well, here I got you a gift!" I tell him, handing him the wrapped gift.

"Thanks, Lucy!"

"No problem, I hope you like it."

He sets it under the tree to open later. There are a bunch of gifts piled up, that's gonna be fun later.

"Hey, Lucy, Sting, come over here!" Gray waves his hand over to the giant group of fairies and sabers.

We join the group, smiles on our faces.

"We wanna play a game, you guys wanna play?"

Sting answer was immediately "yes," but I hesitate.

"What game?"

"It's a game we made up. One group will go in one room, while the other goes in a different. Each group selects one person to blindfold, and they bring each person out. The two blindfolded people have to kiss. It's just a peck on the lips, nothing too intense, hopefully."

"I-I guess, but-"

"Alright! Let's select groups!"

Once our groups were split off, we each went into a random room.

"Who wants to go first?" Yukino asks.

"I vote Lucy should," Gajeel says.

"Why me?"

"Come on, Lucy? Please?" Juvia asks.

"I guess," how did I get sucked into this?

Yukino wraps a blue blindfold around my eyes. "Now I'll guide you around so don't worry. No talking, that could give away who you are to the other person."

I nod, understanding. My stomach turns, I'm nervous, of course! I've never kissed anyone on the lips before, even if it is a quick peck!

"It's okay, it'll be fine," she grabs my arm to stop me. "Alright here we are! Oh look, here comes the other person!"

"You both know the rules, now here," a hand grabs my hand and places it in another. "Now you know where each other are!"

"Alright, now all you have to do is kiss!"

Easier said then done! I felt the other person lean in. This is gonna be awkward as hell. Oh to hell with it, I lean in too.

A pair of lips land on mind. They're soft and warm. They linger there for a moment before pulling away, I do the same.

"Okay, you can pull of your blindfolds now!" Yukino cheers.

I pull mine off my head and almost choke when I see the person in front of me. He clearly does the same.

"Sting?"

He smiles warmly at me, making my stomach turn. I just kissed Sting. Sting Eucliffe. What. The. Hell?

"How did it happen to be us two?" He asks nervously.

I look over at Yukino Who turns away, then at Gray who does the same.

"You planned this, didn't you?" I deadpan.

"Maybe, just a little," she holds up her fingers as an example.

I sigh, "well, okay then."

"Wait," Stings face is so confused I have to stop myself from laughing. "You planned what?"

"They planned for us to kiss, Sting. That's the reason of this game."

"Oh," was his only reaction, then he surprised me. "Well then, I don't mind at all."

I feel my face heat up and Stings smile grows.

"Hey, Lucy," I look up at him. "Could I kiss you again?"

I debate for a minute before nodding. And he does just that, leaning in for another kiss. I smile, best Christmas yet.

Once again, this is not apart of the story, just a little one-shot! I hope you enjoyed and had a very happy Christmas!!