★ Chapter Fourteen ★

Lucy

"Sting!" His head swivels in my direction, and he catches my eyes. "Sting! Wait up!"

His body stays still as I walk to him. I can tell he doesn't know what to do, and neither do I. Honestly, this entire thing has been confusing and complete chaos. However, I do know one thing, I like Sting, and Sting likes me.

"Are you leaving soon?" I ask, shuffling my feet.

"Yeah, in a couple hours. You?"

"Same here, though, everyone's busy celebrating right now," Sting chuckles and so do I.

"I figured as much," he smiles. "I would, but I have something I wanted to do."

"Oh? Mind if I ask what?"

"Well, I was hoping that you would want to go on a date with me?"

"A-A date?" I stutter, my face slightly burning.

"Yeah, I figured we could go somewhere, it'd be your choice."

"Well, I'm not planning, so I don't see why not," my face still burns and I can't stop my grin.

"Okay, I'm going to get changed," he says pointing to his usual clothes. "I'll be right back!"

"Should I change?"

"You look gorgeous in what you're wearing," he winks.

My face heats up once again. He lets out another chuckle and runs up the stairs to his hotel room.

A few minutes later, he comes down dressed in new clothing. I giggle at his attempt to comb his pointy hair.

"What?" He asks, completely clueless.

"Your hair is so cute!" I point at it.

He blushes, his face bright red, "no it's not, it's very manly!"

"Well, whatever, I think it's adorable. Leave it as is, I love it just the way it is!"

His face turns slightly darker, "o-okay, if you say so."

★★★

"Did you have fun in the games this year?" Sting asks, looping his arm with mine.

"It was certainly better than the first year's games!"

"That's good," he lets out a small smile. "The first games were a bit rough..."

"Yeah, but that's done and over with! I had fun this year, and to be honest, I can't wait for next year!"

Sting smiles, "I'm glad to hear that! Now, where should we go? After all, I did say it was your choice."

"I wouldn't mind walking around for a little bit and looking. The only time I got to explore was with Natsu, and I was too occupied with other things."

"Was that this year?" Sting asks, his head turning to me slightly.

"No, that was actually the first year I came here. I haven't had time to look around since then."

"Then, I guess we'll just have to explore as much of the city as we can today!"

"I can't wait! I bet there's so much to see!"

"Trust me, there is," he grins. "So let's get going! You can't see the whole city standing there!"

★★★