Sockeye Mountain Part 4

Merry Xmas! Expect another chapter before the week is over!

🖤

~*~

No! Why the fuck did I say all that! Why did I do that?! Ugh! She's going to think I am insane now! Hell, she probably already thinks that.

I needed to tell her that I am truly sorry for treating her the way I did. Every time I see into those eyes, I see the hurt. I feel her hurt.

But Alicia wanted it. She begged for it.

"Lukas?" Her sweet voice asks.

My name sounds like a song coming from her.

"Yes," I mumble back and I can feel her heat from the other side of the door.

Why can't she let me brood in peace?

You brought all this up instead of just bringing her back here and reminding her exactly who we are.  Reynold growls and I let out a loud breath.

Her scent has taken over the whole place. Alicia smells like peaches and it's so calming and uplifting somehow. My body smells like she and I don't know how I have made this far without going crazy and taking her.

And there's something else in her smell that I didn't smell before. It's very sweet and mouthwatering...

"Are-are you okay?" She's so damn cute when she stutters and the sweetness I smell is in her voice too!

"I need a moment," I reply and hear her gulp and her small steps gathering down the hall to her room.

Her scent wafts up from under my door and Reynold is scratching at the surface.

What the fuck, Reynold? I hear him growl in response. Calm down!

You are so stupid! He grunts and I feel his will try to overpower my own.

Tell me! I demand in my alpha tone and I hear him growl again.

She is in the heat! Reynold snaps and my chest expands automatically as I take a deep breath.

The sweetness around her and not to mention her hips are wider since we first started the Perigee. Her aura is so warm and inviting. And she sweats. Yes, Alicia sweats a lot now that I think of it.

If you don't do something about this-

I will. I cut him off.

If I am going to do this, I want to do this my way. Alicia deserves better than this. She deserves the best I can do. Pretty soon, if she hasn't noticed already, Alicia will find it hard to be in the same room as me.

Her heat will take over and I am not going to let her suffer through it alone if I can help.

I'll help if you can't. Reynold reassures me with a chuckle.

You will sit your ass down and let me handle this. I say in my alpha tone and he growls back. If you so much as try to take over, I'll give up on this for us.