Sockeye Mountain Part 6 ~SMUT~

WARNING❗️
🛑= SMUT AHEAD

And to think that all I had to do was tie her down to the bedposts.

Please! Mia growls in my head and Alicia wreaths on the bed.

Not yet, pet. Reynold promises and I growl in return.

Both of you calm down! I order in my alpha tone but it could've been whispered by a baby for all they cared!

"Please!" Alicia screams and tugs on her rope tied wrists.

God, if this bed was weaker she would've destroyed it already!

Her shorts cling to her sweaty body. The small light on the side of the bed made her body glow with the shine of sweat. Her breasts rise with every pant and her nipples peek under her black tank top.

"Just touch me!" She begs and then scolds herself turning her head to the side.

"Just breathe," I instruct but I as take a deep breath my torso tenses deliciously hard.

Just touch! Mia begs in my head. You know your the only one who can help us!

"Just touch!" Alicia groans out loud and bites the inside of her bicep.

Taste her, Reynold growls in encouragement. Help her or you'll regret it later!

I'll regret it later. I growl back.

"Please!" Alicia cries, chest heaving upwards as her back arched off the bed.

Her legs thrash and her ass wiggles as she turns her back to me.

Oh, Goddess! Help me! What if I can't stop? What if I can't help what I do?

Alicia is meant for me, my wolf knows it as much as my human heart does. Her body is meant for me to touch every curve of.

"Lukas..." Alicia moans out and my heart races and now my jeans are beyond tight. "Lukas, please..." Her moans are so loud in my ears.

She turns to me and squeezes her thick thighs together, rubbing them, in turn making her sweat release more pheromones and into my nose.

Her eyes look at me with pleading and she looks down and grinds her hips down on the bed.

Every pant makes my mouth water and her bare legs slosh slightly with her sweat.

Help her! Reynold commands in his alpha tone and another breath enters my lungs fully encompassing me in her scent inside and out. If you don't-

I'll do it. I cut him off and take my sweaty shirt off and throw it on the floor.

Let go. Reynold commands softly and he is gone in the recess of my mind not driven by lust.

"Mmmm..." Alicia moans out as her eyes look over my chest and she tugs on her restraints with desperate tugs. "Hurry, please!" Her hips rise and then lower down inviting me.

"Breathe, Alicia." I command in my alpha tone and she takes a deep breath and her chest heaves again.

My hand catches her left ankle and she hisses and pushes her body closer to me.

Her skin is so hot and juicy. Her smell divine to me.

"Please!" She groans out and I kneel at the foot of the bed and take both her ankles and almost instantly her body calms with my touch. "Oh..." She moans out and relaxes her legs as I spread her thighs apart.

Her scent is heady and my mouth waters.

Alicia tugs on her restraints and groans. My hands skim up slowly to the backs of her knees and she sighs in content closing her eyes and tilting her head back as if she was soothed with a mere caress of her heated skin.