The Meeting

Fashion Week

Taehyung POV

"Where you going today?" J-hope strolled into my hotel room practicing his English.

I replied in Korean, " I'm going to the YSL show. What are you up to?"

"I'm going to CHANEL. Wow, the view of rooms, amazing!" He was looking through the window admiring the view of the Eiffel tower from my room.

We are staying today at Hotel Plaza Athenee instead of the usual Four Seasons. Like J-Hope, I'm still in awe when we travel to historic cities. The architecture, food, and culture are at times overwhelming.

I grew up poor in Daegu and always thought I would be a farmer like the rest of my family. Being invited to a fashion show and staying in a glitzy hotel in Paris overlooking the Eiffel Tower were not part of my wildest dreams.

Funny, a part of me enjoys the glitz and glamour of being an idol, but a part of me misses the simple life of tending to plants and farm animals. There are times I missed riding horses and waking up to the view of endless greens and mountains.

Everyone has a different itinerary today. We are all going to different fashion shows except for Namjoon who decided to stay in the hotel to finish some work. I really admire his dedication to his craft. Writing lyrics and exposing your pure thoughts to millions of our fans can be terrifying. Although I share a lot of myself to the ARMY, I still keep a part of myself private.

I like visiting Paris in March as the weather is enjoyable and the tourist crowd is less. Inside the SUV, I could see people sitting in cafes and just enjoying the beauty of the city. I wonder what it would feel to do that with a lover.

I finally made it to the venue of the show. They ushered me to my chair. A couple of famous celebrities greeted me on my way to my seat. I'm sitting to the right of Adam Levine and the chair to my right is still empty.

There is still half an hour before the show starts. I decided to be on my phone and text Jimin, because I'm too self-conscious to have a conversation in English with the rest of the crowd.

"Sillyehabnida." I heard an aegyo voice speaking in Korean coming from my right. Suddenly, I came face to face with the most angelic face I've seen in awhile. I instantly recognized her. Wow, I didn't know she is this beautiful up close. I caught a glimpse of her green metallic see- through dress. She's wearing something black underneath, skimpy and stops on her upper thighs stylishly paired with a pair of brown cowboy-looking boots.

Hmmm! I caught a whiff of her natural scent, and my mind went into overdrive.

"Hi! Nice to see you again." She said in the sexiest Australian accent I've ever heard.

She bowed and sat next to me, I stood up to acknowledge her and took a bow. My eyes came in view of her long legs that I could see through her dress.

I could not take my eyes off of her legs.

Get a hold of yourself, Taehyung! There are alot of cameras in here and the reporters will have a field day if they catch you ogling Rose from BlackPink.

I sat back down and looked ahead to avoid looking at her. I had to cross my legs so that my bulging pants will not be visible to anyone. How long is this show going to be? I arranged my coat so I have something to occupy my thoughts and tried to visualize puppies and kittens in my head.