Let Go

Warning: May contain adult graphic sexual content.

"Your apartment? In Hannam the Hill?" It's strange for Taehyung to  ask me to meet him this late and we both have to do a show tomorrow.

"No. My own in Samsung-dong."  He gave me the address. 

I've never been in Taehyung's apartment. I'm excited to see his private space, but my instinct is nagging me that something feels peculiar.  The last time I've heard Taehyung talk seriously was when we're eating in the MET museum.

"Tae, are you upset at me?"

"No.  Just make sure you disguise yourself well and not get caught. Bring your bodyguards. It's late." He said coldly and hung up. 

Is he holding a grudge because I didn't want to sneak into the closet with him tomorrow? Gosh, he can be very odd.

                                  ****

We finally arrived at his apartment building.  We were escorted to his floor. Apparently he is the only unit on this floor. I'm getting a nervous tick as we approached the door to his unit. 

I asked the bodyguards to wait for me in the sitting room of the same floor.

I pressed the buzzer on the door. I was standing in front of Taehyung's unit for awhile and no one answers. I turned the knob and I was surprised that it was unlocked all along.

I wandered warily inside. The whole apartment was shrouded in darkness. The moonlight reflected on the window is the only source of light.

The light revealed Taehyung slouched on the dining room chair, one hand on the table, holding the stem of a wine glass.

"You're here." He sounded detached, almost defeated. "Would you like a glass?"

"Sure." I sat down in front of him, but his eyes were averting my gaze while he poured me a glass of our favorite cabernet sauvignon. We are right in front of each other, but yet he feels far away.

I continued to stare at him, challenging him to meet my eyes.

When he finally did, I was overcome by fear. The look from his eyes sent chills down my spine. Out of nervousness, I took a full gulp of the glass.

"Cheoncheonhi." He was tapping his finger on the table and it is driving me to insanity!

"Spill it!"

Taehyung stood up holding his glass, his back was to me while he was looking out the window into a starless night. "I'm already bored with you."

I felt air was knocked out of me.

I had to catch my next breath to tell him what I think of his stupid statement. "Bored with me? I don't believe you."

I managed to walk towards him. I don't know where I got the courage to put my arms around him and kissed the back of his neck seductively while on tip toe. Taehyung turned around and put a finger under my chin to lift my head up to his.

"Let's end this now."

I caught a glimpse of him and his words didn't align with the reflection in his eyes.

On tiptoe, I tilted my head and kissed the corner of his mouth. Then I nipped at his lower lip and invaded his parted mouth with my tongue.

I put all my nervous energy into everything. I trailed kisses from his chin down to his throat grazing it with my teeth.

I felt his growing bulge and his husky moan. "Two . . . can play this game."

Taehyung ripped my panties under my dress and returned my kisses almost angrily.  He cupped my bottom and lifted me to his waist.  He pressed my back to the door of the fridge and I felt the head of his shaft pressing against the entrance of my core, partially in.

"How can you still be this tight?" He slid his hardness inside of me halfway and abruptly slid it out. He kept torturing me with the same movement until I begged him. I was panting.

"F$ck me. Properly. Please." His breath was ragged while sucking on my neck. He entered me again, this time pushing his shaft all the way to my hilt. The sensation was incredible. Eyes closed, I came without preamble. He was holding my cheek with his hand and I put one of his fingers in my mouth and sucked it while Taehyung kept thrusting his hips seeking his own release.

I heard him groan and turn to my lips. He continued to caress my lips and I realized he stopped moving. He proceeded to the bedroom and carried me to his bed without breaking our kiss.

Within seconds, we were both completely naked.  He quickly covered my body with his, rubbing his erection to my core and tasting every part of my body with his lips.  Then he flipped me on my stomach and pulled my legs to the edge of the bed.  He entered me again in one swift thrust.

"Chae —-, you're so wet!"  He was uttering my name while trailing kisses down my spine.  Like him, I'm lost in our own mikrokosmo.  Nothing mattered at this moment, but the sensation of him gliding in and out of me. 

I moved my hips to meet his every thrust.  I could hear  our moans and the sound of our skin slapping against each other.

He grabbed my hips with both hands and pounded into me harder.  I felt my inner muscle convulsing around his swollen member.      Eyes closed, feeling every tingling sensation of my second orgasm.

"Ahh!"

Taehyung's tempo is getting faster, the last thrust even deeper than before. I felt him inside of me, massive and ready to explode, then he suddenly pulled out. I felt warm liquid cascading down my back.

We were both spent.  Taehyung was lying next to me, his breathing is getting slower.  He wiped the liquid from my back and I felt the coldness of the room. 

I turned around on my back and sat up at the edge of the bed, my back touching his headboard, uncertain. 

Taehyung got up from the bed confidently, not the least bit shy about his nakedness while I covered mine with a sheet.

He picked up my dress from the floor and tossed it to me haphazardly."Get dress, you've overstayed your welcome. Lock the door behind you when you leave." Then, he disappeared to the adjacent bathroom.

No explanation.  No goodbye. 

What a jerk!

I was fighting hard for my tears not to flow down, but I couldn't stop a single tear from escaping. I quickly wiped it with the back of my hand. I held my head high with defiance, put my dress on, and left Taehyung once and for all.