Brotherhood 2.0

I know I live with a bunch of sorry as' clowns.

The moment our manager announced on the intercom that someone is here to see me, they all stood up, fixed their clothes, hid their mess, and scattered themselves around the living room finding a chair to sit on. They all tried to look preoccupied whether it's listening to music with their airpods, reading a book, or pretending to draw a masterpiece.

I smirked and shook my head in disbelief. What a bunch of posers!

I called our manager back to allow my little sister to come in. I wonder what she's doing in New York City. I know she mentioned that she wanted to tour NYU with me during my break because she's thinking of taking international studies next year.  I'm a bit puzzled because she wanted to come around October.

I didn't move from where I'm sitting as I was upset that she travelled on her own. My back kept  facing the entrance to the suite. I heard the door opened.

"I hope mom and dad know that you're here." I told her sternly without turning my head.

"I sure hope not." That accent does not belong to my sister's. . . I stood up and turned around. To my surprise, the very object of my filthy fantasies every night for the past months is standing right in front of me.

"What the —- Rose?" I'm not sure if I should be happy, upset, or turned on at the same time.

"I'm sorry for coming without calling you first, but our concert in Miami was cancelled because of a coming hurricane. I flew here right away to surprise you." Rose was talking rapidly. "I'm glad I did because I just saw all the pictures you sent me via text, I figured you wanted to see me in person?"

I arched my brows, "Pictures? As in plural with an s?"

"Uh Huh. I thought it was strange sending me all those photos especially the ones with just your boxers on. I appreciate all of them, don't get me wrong, but you haven't even kiss me, and I don't know what you're trying to tell me by sending those texts?" Rose, flustered, just kept on rambling. I suddenly remembered the rest of my brothers who are still in the room. I'm quite sure they all stopped what they're pretending to be doing earlier and are watching intently what is unfolding right before their eyes. I just handed them the best damn material to hang me for the rest of my existence.

I grabbed Rose by the arm, started walking us to my room, and muttered, "I don't think this is the right place to discuss this. Come."

"I can't go in your bedroom alone. That will be very inappropriate." Rose kept on rambling. I sighed out of frustration.

I heard Jimin and Jungkook's fake coughs and  that's when I lost it. "Don't you guys have somewhere to go? And who the hell has my phone?"

Jimin who was trying to suppress his laugh, gave me the phone and ran out of the suite with the rest of the clowns.