Magic Shop

I'm still trying to get a grip of myself and recover from the worst sexual frustration I've had from a couple of hours ago

I'm still trying to get a grip of myself and recover from the worst sexual frustration I've had from a couple of hours ago.  As much I want to strangle Jimin for sending Rose all of my half-naked photos in my phone, I'm glad that he was clumsy.  He prevented the inevitable from happening and save Rose and I a world of regret.

I'm attracted to Rose's sensuality, but I don't want to take advantage of her innocence.  My competitive nature would normally not care, but Rose has become important to me.  Adding sex to the equation will complicate things between us even more.

"Tae, come. Isn't he your favorite painter?"  I live for art especially Van Gogh's work.  But seeing Rose standing next to Van Gogh's self portrait, it failed in comparison to her natural beauty.

"Googling me much on your spare time?  You really don't have to go to those lengths.  You could just ask me." I said teasingly.  

Who am I kidding?  I googled her maybe uhmm once or twice?

I now believe my hyungs when they call me odd because I find Rose's blushing such a turn on.  

I approached her from behind, hugged her, and put my chin on her shoulder while we are examining the masterpiece in front of us. Strange, my gesture was unexpected but it felt familiar like home.  I felt a sense of relaxation when I put my arms around her, basking in her warmth, even in public.  I usually go to art galleries on my own, but I'm happy that I'm with her. I'm glad that we put a lot of efforts on our looks to remain incognito as we are able to enjoy this outing even more.

"As much as I want to stay like this, There's so much art work for you to see.  There's still the modern art collection on the top floor."  Rose took my hand and guided me to the next exhibit.

We silently appreciated masterpieces from Van Gogh, Monet, Rembrandt and others.  I would supplement the silence with tidbits of information I've remembered from my readings about each work and she was genuinely interested. 

We finished the modern art collection at the top floor of the MET museum. 

"I know it's not in our itinerary, but let's check out that roof top bar." I nodded in agreement, surprised with her spontaneity.  Being with a packed schedule all the time, I treasure little moments like this one.

We finally got seated and were browsing the menu when I noticed a familiar figure standing next to Rose.  Alarmed, I suddenly got up from my chair and realized it was G-Dragon from Big Bang.

"Rose, what a surprise to see you here!" I saw Rose giving him a big smile and a bow. I did the same but without smiling.  

"Come join us. We're about to order." I heard her invite him. I saw the fool sit down without hesitation. What impressive manners! Not!

"By the way, meet my friend.  You must have met him already."

"V, right?" He asked feigning interest on me.

Don't pretend you don't know me jackass because I know you don't live under a rock. "Nice to meet you." 

Did Rose just called me a friend in front of this tool, when I just kissed the life out of her a couple of hours ago?

"V, I hope you don't mind me joining your late lunch." He was speaking to me insincerely while  staring at Rose inappropriately.

"Honestly, I do mind.  I don't see my girlfriend often enough and I really want to spend more time with her ALONE.  So please do us the favor." I smiled at him but not reaching my eyes. I saw Rose's mouth opened in shock.

G-dragon, who's pretending to be a gentleman, leisurely stood up. "I'll see you back in Korea, Rose." 

Not if I could help it!