Playing with Fire

I climbed in bed on top of Rose and covered her body with mine. I lowered my lips to hers softly and teasingly.

"Tae . . . " I heard her moan my name that made me rock hard. Rose makes me feel like a teenager, I'm ready to explode with the slightest provocation.

She welcomed my kisses and opened her lips. I gently sucked her upper lip then her lower lip until my tongue found hers. Rose followed my lead and was a quick learner. She kissed me back hungrily with pent up lust. I felt her fingers running over my shoulders to the back of my hair, intensifying my craving for her.

I nuzzled her neck and the spot behind her ears. I left a trail of hot kisses on her throat down to the valley of her breast. I yanked her swimsuit down to her waist exposing her luscious breast and took one nipple in my mouth and sucked it gently.

"Tae . . . Ahh." Rose whimpered.  She was hot beneath me, writhing her body, both hands clutching on the bed sheet.

"Do. You.  Want.  Me.  To.  Stop?"

"No . . . No. Please don't stop. It's too good." She cradled my face with both hands and kissed me sweetly.  Her body is so responsive that I don't think I could continue with this foreplay.

I nuzzled her throat again and rubbed my erection to her core still covered with her swimsuit . I felt her fingers grabbed my back, then snatched the waistband of my linen pants.  She was fumbling trying to rid of the barrier between us.

"Easy." I whispered while I was nibbling on her ears. Teasingly, I pressed my lips to the corner of her mouth before sliding into her mouth hungrily.  I got rid of my pants and her swimsuit without breaking our kiss.

I came up on my knees briefly to grab some protections from the drawer.  I tore the wrapper open and donned the condom.  

I was in the verge of laughing my ass off when I saw Rose's wide-eyed reaction while staring at my nakedness and trying to cover her own.

I smirked at her. "Are you scared? You should be."

I know that would get her out of her shell.  

She sat up on her knees, head held high, and took off the the bed sheet covering her body.  Her image slowly approaching me on her fours was enough to make me come on myself.  She swiftly put her arms around my neck, grabbed my hair with both hands , and kissed me deeply.

I grabbed her bottom and she put her long legs around my waist.  I pressed her down onto the bed, basking on the feel of her body against mine. I kissed her all over, every inch marked by my lips.  

We are both to the point of no return.  

I put my index finger in her mouth and I became almost undone when she suck it greedily.  

I trailed my fingers in between her breast, her stomach, her hip, and in-between her thighs.  She was soaking wet with her own juices.  I inserted the same finger that she was sucking on moments ago into her slit and kept it there without moving. She was so tight.

"Tae --- hyung!!!" Rose was screaming and I felt her inner muscles convulsing around my fingers. I created a pace rhythmically, in and out, until I felt her slick wetness all over my fingers.  

I grabbed my rock hard member and slowly slid into her tight slit halfway.

"Open your eyes." I commanded Rose.  She did and we stared at each other for the longest second, both our eyes were drunk with lust.  

"I love every inch of your body." I muttered to her without thinking, just feeling, and kissing her tenderly to ease the pain in her eyes before driving hard into her completely.  I stayed in the same position without moving to get her use to my girth.

"Chae, I . . . can't  . . . stop. I'm going . . . to move. You're so tight." 

"I don't want you to." She wrapped her legs around my waist tighter to give me deeper access and tasted my lips, plunging her tongue inside my mouth.  

I began rocking into her slowly, in and out.  She sank her teeth onto my shoulder and I started increasing the tempo.

"Har . . . der, please!" Her cries urging me on to go faster.

I pumped into her, in and out, deeper, harder, rougher.  Grabbing her hips, her legs, her ass while sucking on her nipple.  I felt her inner muscle spasming and I couldn't hold it anymore. With one last thrust I came into her.

I buried my face into the carve her neck as my breathing and my heart rate slowed down. 

Then we lay next to each other, depleted and exhausted.  I moved the strands of her hair away from her face and kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you." I uttered before we both succumbed to sleep.