Jamais Vu

The moment Taehyung and I were alone, my nervousness compounded.  I'm usually not this impulsive.  To fly by myself to surprise a boy I like is out of character.  I'm sort of regretting my decision of visiting him.  Especially now that he does not look so happy to see me.

"Listen, I thought it was a great idea to surprise you since we haven't seen each other for ages. You look like you would rather be busy, so I'll see myself out." I turned around and headed towards the exit.

"Don't.  Go." How did he make those two words sound so provocative? 

Suddenly, I felt his solid chest against my back and his arms around my waist.  " I. . . need. . . you." His lips caressing the back of my neck. I felt this unfamiliar tingling sensation coursing through my body.

"Tae--, let's---" Before I could tell him to stop, he spun me around  and pinned me against the wall.  His lips almost touching mine.  His breathing ragged mirroring mine.  As if we're battling ourselves for self-control.

"Let . . . me show you what we both want," he grabbed my face with both hands and his lips captured mine.  Softly in the beginning and intensifying into a deeper sensual invasion.  He nibbled on my bottom lip then plunged his erotic tongue deep within me, making me spiral out of control.  I felt a strange painfully aching sensation deep within my core.    His fingers brushed the hem of my short dress up, stroked my thighs, and wrapped my legs donned with thigh high boots around his waist. 

I heard a guttural sound from him when I nibbled his lower lip and slightly bit it.  His kisses becoming more aggressive, his lush mouth hungrily licking and sucking my lips.  He cupped my bottom, lifted me closer to him and I felt his pulsating bulge pushing against me.

A moan escape my lips fueling our desire even more.  He kissed my neck and shoulder while carrying me to his bedroom and shutting the door with his leg.

 He started licking and sucking my lips again. I moved my hands up, wrapped my hands around his neck, my fingers playing with his soft wavy hair, and kissed him back vigorously.   He pressed his swollen erection harder against my drenched panties. "You're driving me insane."

Taehyung was nibbling on my neck down to the top of my breast when we heard a crashing sound coming from the living room. I froze and pushed Taehyung back harder than I intended. 

"I'm sorry, I was looking for my phone, and knocked the lamp off." We heard Jimin's voice half whispering  half screaming from the other room and the sound of a door closing.

I sat up from the bed abruptly, refusing to meet Taehyung's eyes.  Afraid of what I would see in them.  Reality is slowly sinking back in.  

Taehyung was already standing fixing his clothes.

"I think you should check up on Jimin." 

"I will do no such thing." I could hear the sexual frustration in his voice.

"Thank you for my first kiss." I didn't know what else to say to break the sexual tension in the room, so I blurted out the first thing that came to mind while staring at the floor.

I saw a pair of black shoes in front of me, I looked up as Taehyung held my chin up. "Don't thank me.  I wanted it to be romantic, not like that." 

"It was for me.  I really liked it and I wouldn't mind repeating it again, sooner rather than later," I said honestly.

"Careful what you wish for or we might not get out this room.  I'm hungry for food.  Let's go." he took my hand and ushered me to the living room.

As we are walking to get out of the hotel suite, I managed to put two tickets inside his pocket. He turned towards me and arched his brow inquisitively.

"I got us tickets to the MET Museum.  Maybe we could go after we eat." I saw his eyes lit up and then the truth hit me: I think I'm in love with him.