BTS Interlude

"Tae, this isn't good.  You've become Jimmin." Suga said pretending to be worried about me while laughing like a mad man for no apparent reason.

"Yeah, you know. Once you jimin you don't jimout." Jin added in English, proudly laughing at his own joke.

"Haha, very funny, DAD. You and Suga should  really add stand-up comedy to your repertoire, just in case this doesn't work out for you." I countered, my eyes never leaving the phone as I'm busy texting Rose.

I heard J-hope from the other side of the room, "V-1, two old buffoons-0." I saw from my periphery, Suga and Jin jumping off the couch with lightning speed and trying to chase a screaming J-hope.

We're all in the living room of our suite at the Four Seasons in New York. We just finished performing on SNL last night for the second time. We're all tired from our packed schedule and we're just enjoying some down time.

Jimin hugged me from behind, "Tae, you're one of my precious friends, and we are concerned about you.  You need an intervention." I turned my head towards him and arched my brow. I don't know what the hell he's talking about.

Then it came, "You remember, everyone predicted that once I have a girlfriend, I would call her everyday and brag about her incessantly?"

"Uhumm." I agreed but only giving Jimin half of my attention. I'm trying to send Rose a pic of me lying in bed after I took a shower. . . without my shirt on. I read somewhere that a man has to keep her woman interested especially when they haven't seen each other for months.

Rose is different from all the women I've been with in every sense of the word. I haven't even kissed her so I'm hoping she doesn't run to the opposite direction after receiving this.

"That is who you are now, my friend.  You are me. I am you." I almost forgot about Jimin. But then, he suddenly grabbed my phone and passed it to Jungkook.

"Kookie,  check out Tae's sexyyy fotos." Jimin was ragging on me while he was making exaggerated inappropriate body movements.

"Maybe you could upload them to one of your GCF and really make him a famous saxophone star." Jimin intentionally pronouncing saxophone to sound like sexy porn. Everyone was laughing hysterically, sitting on the floor while holding their stomachs. Jimin's wit was not lost on me either.

"Give it back to me, ass'ole." I screamed but Jungkook already passed my phone to RM who started whistling.

"How do I get a subscription of this?" RM scrolled to all the photos I took last night , then passed my phone to Jin. They kept passing my phone to each other while ridiculing all the photos I took. I took many pictures with different poses because I wanted to send Rose the most decent one. I really need to get it together. Maybe, I really need an intervention, not.

"Bro, I never messed with any of you when you're talking to any girl. Let me be!" I stood up pretending to be upset to hide my embarrassment.

"Who are you calling "Bro"? I'm older than you, remember that!" Jin stood up acting like he is offended.

"I hate to interrupt your important group meeting." I heard our manager from the intercom. "But a young lady is here to see V. Should I let her in?"