Sweet Dreams

It was late when we got back to Hannam the Hill.  Everyone is tired except me.  I'm full of energy and excitement so  I took a quick shower.  I jumped into bed and grabbed my phone.

Should I text her? No, that's too impersonal.

Should I video chat with her? Not yet, that's too intimate.

I decided to do it the old-fashion way.  I called her.

"Hi! You've reached the voicemail of Rose from BlackPink. I'm busy at the moment so kindly leave a message after the beep."

" Hi Rose, this is Taehyung. Call me when you get a chance." I was a little disappointed if I'm honest. I wanted her to be waiting for my call.

"Hi, Taehyung. Don't hang up." I heard her giggling on the other line.

"Huh?" I was a bit confused for a second. "Ahh, the classic prank! You got me." I said lazily, but I can't help but smile on her amateur attempt on humor. Hmmm, she has a lot to learn . . .

"So, you're a smart ass with a sense of humor and pretty, too. This is getting better and better. What else do you have in store for me?" I added.

"Well, take me out to dinner again so you could find out."

I'm surprised that she's bolder on the phone than in person. I also like this side of her. She's not a one dimensional woman, for sure. She has many layers that I would like to slowly peel off until I get to her core. An image of her in her leopard baby doll dress sprang into mind. Long silky legs with stilettos wrapped around me . . .

No, Taehyung. Get out of your imagination, it's not good there. Besides, you just took a shower.

"Are you still there? I was just joking, you're not obligated to take me out again if you don't want to."

"Nonsense. Of course, I would like to go out with you again. How else am I going to watch you eat? V live is overrated." I said playfully.

"I would love that. I don't want to hang up, but I have to go to sleep. I hear Lisa knocking on the wall. We have to be up early."

"Dream of me."