Christmas Special

A/N: This is not a part of my fan fiction, just a one shot featuring my OC for the holiday season. Also, thank you all for reading my story, and please vote and comment what you think. And I'm sorry it's so late, but holidays are really hectic. Enjoy!!

Snow fell from the sky in heavy waves, obscuring the bloody mess that we left after our recent raid attempt. No survivors remained in the small  camp, and Shigaraki was ectastic. After all, he got his loot, the Vanguard Action Squad went on a murderous spree, and there was no evidence left behind for the police. Just debris and chaos.  

Still, we left as soon as we came, not taking the time to celebrate until we were back in the underground bar. Toga was the most excited, cheering about all of blood she left behind even though it would be useless for her quirk. None of it was trapped in her needles or ingested. She was even more useless than I was at times. Although she was the loudest one, Twice was a close second, and even Dabi looked happy to be back. 

A smile graced my features at their excitement, but I still secluded myself to a corner away from the League members. They could have their fun, but as soon as it was deemed safe, I would need to leave to get sleep before school. Most places were on break, but I was supposed to be safe in the dorms, not in an underground bar. As far as anyone at UA knew, I was taking a long nap in my room with every entrance securely closed off and locked. 

Somehow, Christmas decorations were up, and Shigaraki even had tinsel wrapped around him like a scarf and a santa hat on his head. Death was clearly written in his glare, but I still couldn't stifle the laugh that burst out of my throat. His eyes immediately sought mine out, his expression even more terrifying than when he stares down his enemies, but I didn't flinch. 

A smile and a wave directed to him somehow made him be more angry at me, to the point where he stood up from his spot and pinned me to the wall with his arm, none of his fingers making contact with me like the gentleman he was. Note my heavy sarcasm. 

"Having fun?" I smirked at him, glancing up to the mistletoe above our heads. He didn't know, and he would definitely hate me later. 

"Go. Die." Shigaraki had clenched teeth, the pressure on my body increasing with his anger. Yet, I somehow still convinced myself it was a good idea to bring attention to the mistletoe before connecting our lips in an innocent peck. His wide eyes slowly blinking should have told me I had time to escape, but I kissed him again, much less innocently. 

There was definitely whistling from League members, but I paid them no attention as I continued on my death wish. But, to my shock and pleasant surprise, Shigaraki kissed me back, only two gentle fingers on my face. He pulled away with a blush and a scowl, muttering "Merry Christmas, UA Traitor."

Somehow, even if it were a sign of my disloyalty to UA, I found that endearing from him. A giggle left my throat and I smiled widely. "Best Christmas ever."