51. Payback, huh? - Nick

"Can you please shut that off?" I mumble to Sierra, stretching out my legs and rolling toward her

She fumbles with the blaring alarm. When she shifts into me, I tug her back to my front, my hard-on digging against her hip. I close my eyes again, inhaling deeply and moaning lightly, relishing in our private bubble. When she speaks, her scratchy, tired tone makes me smile. "Don't you have class?"

"I don't really care. The only thing I'm doing today is you."

Her body shakes with silent laughter, and I squeeze my little spoon tighter, burying my face into her vanilla-scented hair.

"Not like that," I amend hastily, but then she shifts against my shaft. "Wait, no, I take that back. Definitely doing that."

The hem of her silky black sleeping shorts slips through my fingers as I drag the fabric up, enjoying the sweet sound of a groan. I suck on her neck, drifting my hand up to rub my thumb over her nipple.

I run my knuckles over her nipple in a rhythm from clavicle to navel. "Why, yes, it is."

"Ahhh. Wa—wait."

When she slips from my reach, she shoots me a coy look as I grab one of her delectable thighs. I sigh as she grinds against me, and lovingly stuffs a mint in my mouth.

My body shakes with laughter as I hurry to chomp it down then suck on the soft spot underneath her ear, walking fingers down to tease her. "Getting wet, baby?"

Gently teasing for the next few moments, she grinds against my palm while I drift my lips over her jaw, then back up. "I want you to get there, baby."

She hotly gasps, then guides my hand a little higher. "There."

"In and out, too?"

"Um, please?"

I chuckle. "My pleasure."

My gentle teasing gradually ramps up, and Sierra's hand flies up to cup the back of my head as her body moves along with my fast fingers. When she pulses around them, I keep thrusting slowly until she begs me to stop, bracing a palm against my forearm.

She rolls over to face me, mumbling incoherently. "Was that good?"

"Yes," she breathes out, arching her back.

It's freaking freezing outside in the middle of January, but it's fucking hot in this dorm room. I miss Florida, but this is a good consolation prize.

"Breakfast first, then you're spending all day right here with me."

"That sounds exhausting," she says. sighing dreamily.

"We can just hang out? As long as it's only you and me."

"I was kidding! I would like nothing more than a Nick Garrett bubble. But, yes, food first."

****

The cafeteria hums with that early morning peaceful din where people discuss plans in undertones. Only boisterous people like Natalia would ruin this chill morning vibe, and she's not a morning person, so the room is safe a tad longer.

The scent of coffee and bacon laces into the air as I spend several minutes debating what to eat this morning, winding my arms around my girl and leaning my chin on her shoulder while she hems and haws.

Colorful bins of cereal dwindle from mountains to hills with each tip of the lever from another student grabbing food as I panic choose a breakfast burrito instead. "Going to go over there," Sierra says, pointing.

I snap her back like a rubber band as she takes a few steps. "Don't go."

Giggling, she turns in my arms and rises to her tiptoes, kissing my forehead. "Will you please grab me a fruit cup?"

Laden with a burrito, two coffees, and two bottles of water, I snag a couple of containers of tropical fruit before scanning the room. I spot her standing in line for scrambled eggs, and slide my tray along the counter so I can sip my coffee while waiting to pay.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask the cashier, handing over my card. She's an inch or two taller, with layered red hair that ends at her shoulders, and has the friendly attitude you'd expect at one of these places.

Her flirtatious smile widens while glancing at my student ID card. "Good, Nicholas, how about you?" The machine beeps as she punches in codes for the smorgasbord on my tray.

The bright white name tag bears her name, and I squint while reading. "Fantastic, Rachel, thanks." I point toward Sierra, seven people behind me in the queue. "Hey, can you please scan mine again for that cute blonde back there?"

She bites her lip, gushing while shifting her weight back and forth to scope what Sierra has. "Oh, my gosh, that's so cute!"

"Thanks!" I accept the card with a happy smile before stepping out of line. I beckon to Sierra with my head. She shakes her head, holding her tray higher. "I already paid, gorgeous, let's go!"

Her face turns beet red while marching over. "You're the worst," she groans as she nears. Softening, she rests a hand on my cheek to hold it steady to kiss me. "But thank you, I love you."

Gripping the tray with one hand, I point to a vacant spot against the far wall. I follow close behind while we weave toward the open booth. I flicker my gaze to her black yoga pants, grinning to myself. "Get used to it; you deserve every bit of my attention."

The plastic tray smoothly slides across the table before she peels her hoodie off, and my Thrice T-shirt rides high on her tanned stomach. She slides in, shaking her head. "I don't."

"This argument is non-negotiable," I murmur, kissing her head as I glide in next to her. "Also, I like your pink bra."

She swats my arm. "Nicholas!"

Sierra thoughtfully stares out the window, hands wrapped around her coffee cup after she finishes, and I pull her close. "So glad I skipped class."

Her deep blue eyes glint with gentle adoration while looking over her shoulder, leaning in for a small, soft kiss. Wistful sighs and giddy exclamations sail over the divider from the next booth over. I peer over it, finding five girls, and one pipes up. "You guys are so cute!"

Beaming, Sierra turns around. "I struck gold, didn't I?"

They enthusiastically agree. Sierra shifts her gaze to me with a sly grin. "Plus, let me tell you about his hot little mou —"

Gasping, I clamp my hand over her own hot little mouth as the table bursts into giggles. Sierra smirks behind my hand as I grin wryly. "Payback, huh?"

1) What's your favorite relaxing morning activity? Scroll on to see the rest of their day