IMPORTANT

PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THIS SECTION!

THIS STORY IS COMPLETED AND HAS BEEN EDITED.

So, first off, a big thank you for choosing to read my story. It means a whole lot to me that you clicked on it and I would appreciate it if you would vote for and comment on it.

Secondly, please note that JK. Rowling owns all rights to the plot, however, the series of events that occur in this version of the story are solely mine and may not be plagiarized, copied, translated, etc...

Thirdly, disclaimer, but this story is based on the movies and not the books by JK. Rowling, so if you've only read the books, then you may be confused.

Fourthly, any questions you have relating to me - the author - or the story may be asked through the comment section or through direct messaging.

**Also, I feel like I have to add this in because I have been getting comments and questions about it - this is not a Harry Potter Love Story. I named the book "Harry Potter Fan Fiction" so that my readers could get the sense that this was more of a "life" story than a love story and has little to nothing to do with the OC being in love with Harry Potter, however, she will have other romantic interests.

(Aria Snape is 2 years above Harry Potter)

Please don't be shy, tell me how you feel about the story, that said, also don't be a bloody git! Hate comments and self-promotion will be deleted.

{ all chapters have been edited so please don't hesitate to point out any grammatical errors}

Please enjoy the story!

Stella xx