Found

"Aria calm down, we only did this to help you." Xander pleaded.

"I don't give a fuck. I'm in a starnge place without my mate and I have the worst headache, so fuck off." Aria snapped, trying her best to contain her wolf.

"My sweet, you must understand, we do not mean to harm you." Rosaleen chirped. Her voice was very calming, but it did nothing to satiate Aria- or Calista for that matter.

"Mom, she clearly won't listen to reason, even though we brought her home." Xander rolled his eyes.

"My home is in Oregon where my mom and dad are!"

"Your father is no wolf, nor is that so-called mother of yours." Xander scoffed.

"Fuck off. I will cut your fucking dick off if you say another fucking word about either of my parents!" Aria yelled.

"Children, that is enough. While we did not approve of my brother's choice in wife, we still have Aria to be thankful for. She shall carry on our name." Rosaleen cooed as she went to take Aria's hand.

"And I'm done with all this manipulation shit!"

"It is not manipulation, I am simply projecting certain emotions onto you." 

"Well I don't need your 'projections'." Aria called as she stormed from the house.

Her head felt as though it were about to split in two, not to mention the ache in her stomach. While she did not care for Asher and his annoying ways, he was much more welcomed now is comparison to her supposed family. How could her father send her away like that? The longer she thought, the angrier she got and before she knew it, she was sprinting through the forest on a set of paws.

She was very suddenly cut off by a grey wolf whom she did not recognize.

"Where do you think you are going, princess?" A voice boomed through her head.

"Get away from me before I break your neck." She growled.

"Relax, I mean no harm. Xander sent me after you. He knew you'd never stop for him."

"Damn right." She scoffed.

"I'm Max, one of the Luna's guards."

"Well, Max, I'm not exactly in the talking mood so if you could kindly fuck off..."

"Sorry, princess, but I can't do that. Xander was very intent on you coming back home."

"I am going home."

"Home with your pack, princess."

"Would you stop calling me that?" Aria snapped.

"Only if you shift back and walk back home with me. I have clothing for you, as picked out by Luna Rosaleen."

After several minutes of consideration, Aria shifted. She did not care that Max could see her and in fact liked to see him so embarrassed. He had thrown her a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that were a bit too big on her, so she simply rolled up the pant legs and began on her way, Max trailing behind her.

"How far are we?" She asked after about twenty minutes of walking.

"About ten more miles." He smiled goofily at her, though she was in no mood to laugh.

"You know, you're pretty beautiful." He remarked after a few more minutes of silence.

"I'm sure my mate would love to hear you say so."

"What, you mean that Conan boy? He is beneath us."

"Why do you say that?"

"His pack was not one of the originals. He was born a rogue and fought a bunch of Alphas to get his rank. He's a disgrace."