Kiss

(P.S. MATURE SHIT TO COME. BEWARE.)

It was decided, after days of debate, that Asher and Aria would return home to their pack. Asher was losing his strength, being away for so long, and Aria needed that strength more than ever. The two began their journey in the early morning, when mist still hung in the air and not even the birds had woken from their slumber. 

For the first few hours, neither of them spoke a word. Both wolves crept along, making sure not to encroach on any pack territories.

"We need to complete the bond." Asher finally grumbled.

"What does that mean?" Aria whimpered.

"I'll need to mark you... then we will have to mate. After that, our bond will be solid. When one of us is hurt, the other will feel it more deeply. We will be able to sense one another's thoughts and feelings much more powerfully; but most importantly, we will be much stronger."

"When will we do all this?"

"Whenever you feel ready." 

"Okay."

Once again it was silent. Aria felt as though everything in her life was coming at her at a thousand miles per second. Her mind never stayed on a singular thought for the duration of the trip. About twenty miles from Asher's pack house he stopped.

"I know this is all a lot. I will wait for you. However long that takes. And if Tobias ever comes anywhere near you, I will end him. We will figure this out." He nuzzled up against her and she sighed.

"I-I just want it all to go away."

"It will. I would do anything to make you happy again, my love."

"I don't know what I would do..." Aria trailed off. By now, her wolf was tired, and she shifted back into her human form. The night air brought chills down her spine. 

"I'll carry you the rest of the way. Hop on." Asher whined as he laid down.

Aria's legs were weak. She grabbed onto his fur for some sort of balance and haphazardly climbed onto his back. Once he knew she was secure, he began trotting back home. He mind-linked his pack, assuring them that he, and his luna, were safe and home. They all cheered, hoping to catch more of a glimpse at their allusive queen. Asher growled lowly as soon as any of them stepped near and went straight up to the house. He then turned back into his human form, picked Aria up off the ground and carried her up to his bedroom.

- - - - - - - - - -

Aria awoke in a haze. She found herself in a room she had never seen before. The sheets smelled so wonderful, a scent she would never forget. She knew within moments that it was Asher's room she was in. She also noticed that she was wearing a plain white t-shirt that was most likely Asher's, considering its large size. Despite feeling complete bliss while surrounded by his wonderful smell, she still felt disgusting. Aria sat up and stumbled over to a closed door. She wasn't one hundred percent sure where the door would lead, but she thought it was worth a shot. As she opened the door, she was hit with a cloud of steam and a somehow stronger sent of her mate. She looked around the room for a moment before making eye contact with Asher. He was standing in the shower, the water running down his chiseled body perfectly. Aria could feel drool pooling in her mouth, but she held it in.

"Good morning." Asher smirked as Aria tried, in vain, to look into his eyes. It would have been so much worse if she had let her eyes wander. "Care to join me?" Aria shook her head so quickly she momentarily lost her balance. 

Despite this, however, she took a few steps forward. She knew Callista had the power, but she almost didn't care. In a swift movement, Aria pulled her shirt over her head, revealing her naked body. She continued walking until she was standing less than an inch from Asher.

Now it was Asher's turn to drool. He drank up her body. Though he had seen her before, he never looked at her in that way. He told himself to wait until she was letting him see her for more. 

Slowly, she brought her hand up to his face, trailing the back of her hand up his arm as she made her way up. She placed her hand against his cheek, her thumb tracing his lips. Asher could no longer contain himself. Before Aria could even blink, Asher's mouth was on hers. Her hands had both wrapped themselves up in his hair, whilst his were firmly placed on her hips.

His kiss held so much passion. It was as though he were trying to express his love for her in a singular kiss. Aria sighed as he took his lips off hers, but was content once again once his lips found their way to her neck. 

"Asher." His name fell out of her lips so perfectly. He seized her mouth once again, shocking her with his quickness. She gasped, allowing him full access to her mouth. Their tounges swirled together in unison, though they could both feel Asher's power of her. The taste of his lips was intoxicating to her and she never wanted them to leave hers. Somehow, Aria was able to take one of her hands from Asher's hair without him noticing. She took this opportunity to grab his right hand and bring it up to her breast. She placed his hand palm-down on herself. 

In this moment, Asher broke the kiss once more to focus his full attention on her nipples. In one hand, he kneaded her breast, while his mouth made quick work of her already-erect nipples. He smirked as he licked her nipple and blew on it gently. Aria moaned loudly, her legs giving out the slightest bit. Asher caught her and threw her over his shoulder. In seconds, he shut the water off and walked through the bathroom and into his bedroom. 

MORE TO COME >:)

MORE TO COME >:)

(hahahahahaha get it)