Farewell-1

They both were at home at night

Karan comes to preeta's room whistling.

Preeta scattered all of her clothes on bed and was deciding which to wear for farewell party.

Karan saw all this and leaned at the door. He said: can't decide what to wear?

Preeta was surprised to hear his voice.

She was shocked and shouted at him: tum pagal tu nahi ho double duffer donkey? Aise koi kisi ko darata hai?

Karan(laughing): mein ne tumhe daraya? Yr darna tu mujhe chahiye tumhe dekh k. Ek dum chudail lag rhi ho.

Preeta(mimics him): hahaha! Chudail lag rhi hoon, apne aap ko dekhai hai, gadhe lagte ho tum.

Karan(pointing finger at her): you, be in your limits, okay? Tum mujh se aise baat nahi kr skti

Preeta(with same attitude): mein tum se aise hi baat kroon gi. Tum kro tu sahi, mein krun tu ghalat?

Karan(slapping his forehead): pata nahi kya kehne aya tha aur is dumbo k sath phir se jhagra hogya

Preeta: haan tu na krte na..ab tum ho hi is tarah k ...jahan jate ho sab bigar dete ho

Karan: you....kher choro. You know what? You were, you are n you will be dumbo..

Preeta: you know what?...kher leave it.
Mujhe kal party mein jana hai aur I don't want k mere face pe wrinkles pare

Karan(laughs): haha! Wrinkles,,arey tumhara tu poora face hi kharab hai...

Comes close to her and said: meri maano tu kal jao hi nai...aise hi kisi corner pe bethi rho gi(laughs)

Preeta: kiun tum jealous hoge agar mein kisi aur k saath hongi tu?(raises her eyebrow?

Karan: nahi,mein jealous kiun hoon ga?

(With attitude): wese bhi mere sath tumhare se zyada khoobsurat larkiyan hongi.

Preeta(folding her hands): tum jao,,yahan kiun khare ho?

Karan: haan haan ja rha hoon.

He start walking towards the door and then turned back.

'Wo white wala acha lagega,,pehn lena', he said with a smirk

Preeta turned and saw him going and narrowed her eyes on him: isse kese pata chala k mein dress decide kr rhi thi..

Next day

Preeta was getting ready when karan said: areyyy yr preeta jaldi kro...agar tum 2 mins tk na ayi tu mein chala jaon ga...

Rakhi: beta sabr krna,,,wo larki hai time lagta hai, tayar hote howe

Karan: larki hai tu kya late kre mujhe...

She didn't come within minutes therefore karan start to leave.

'Karan, ruko,, mein agyi', preeta said.

He turned and saw her and get mesmerized by her beauty.

He start walking towards her as if his focus was just only on her.

Preeta was confused as what happened to him.

He came closer to her and said: tum.......

Preeta thought that he was going to praise her

Karan: tum......dumbo lag rhi ho

And then he laughed loudly.

Preeta said: ma, mein ja rhi hoon. Isse keh dena late ho rhe hain,, a jaye..

She left and rakhi said to karan: puttar,,aise koi krta hai? Bechari itni khoobsurat lag rhi hai aur tu ne usse dumbo kaha? Ab ja aur manaa us ko.

Karan: yr mom mein kiun manao usse? He saw her mother glaring at him and then agreed.

-------------

They were in car and none of them spoke the whole way.

Karan: preeta, tum theek ho?

Preeta glared him.

Karan: I mean tum har waqt bolti rehti ho na? Tu ab chup ho is liye.

Preeta didn't say a word.

They reached college and she exited the car.

Karan: ab isse kya ho gya?

They entered the hall and everyone was busy in dancing..and partying.

Preeta went to meet her friends.

Karan went to meet his friends but his eyes were only searching for one girl.

In the meantime, an announcement was made.

Guy: hello everyone! Aaj jesa ki aap jante hain farewell party hai aur party dance k beghair adhuri hoti hai

Everyone hooted.

Guy: so, aap sab apne partners k sath dance floor pr aye..aur enjoy kijiye..hav fun!!

Everyone went to dance floor with their partners.

Some girls asked karan to come with them but he replied: no girls, aaj mein apni bestfriend k sath dance kroon ga,,sorry.

They went from there and karan came to preera who was standing at a far corner.

When she saw him coming towards her she thought that he's going to ask the girl standing behind her.

Karan came and forwarded his hand: May I have a pleasure to dance with you, pretty lady?

Preeta was shocked that he asked her.

Karan smiles and took her to dance floor.

---------------

Do leave reviews🙂