With You

A young boy in his twenties was shown coming out of the airport. There was no single face who didn't look at him.
He looked so handsome that every single girl out there admired him.

He smiled and sat in the cab.

Rakhi to servants: suno, sab perfect hona chahiye...khaane mein koi kami nahi rehni chahiye..akhir itne time baad mera beta wapis a rha hai...

A girl was shown standing infront of mirror. She was wearing a beautiful dress. She wore her earrings and bangles. And one more thing, she kept with her always, that bracelet.

She smiled looking at it and then wore it.

She(looking at bracelet):  aaj saalon baad tum arhe ho karan....bohot intezar krwaya hai tumne...

She went downstairs and everyone was busy as their most beloved son was coming back today.

Sarla: preeta, beta tune karan ki room ko theek kr diya na....

Preeta: haan ma kr diya..

Rakhi: aaj itne saal baad wo wapis arha hai...

She smiled and went to her favourite room. In these four years, she learned to play piano. As it was her hobby since childhood.

She went there. That room was all you can ask for. A floor to ceiling window at one side with a fire place at the other. At the centre there was a grand white piano.

She sat beside it and played her favourite tune.

Karan reached outside the house and came inside. He saw that all of his dearest family members were present there. He went inside without notifying and hugged her mom.

Rakhi: arey kon hai? Then she realized that he was her son and she hugged him.

Rakhi: mein ne tujhe bohot miss kiya...ab kahin nahi jaane dun gi...

Karan(chuckles): mein kahin jaon ga bhi nahi...

He then went to sarla and greeted her.

Karan: mom, plz khana laga dijiye..mein fresh ho k aata hoon. Bohot bhook lag rhi hai...

Rakhi: haan tu ja beta....mein lagati hoon.

He went upstairs but stopped listening melodious tune coming far from corner.

Karan: yeh kon play kr rha hai?

He went towards that direction and opened the room's door.

The thing that made him shocked was the sight of a beautiful lady sitting there playing it.

Karan: preeta?

Preeta turned back and saw him. Her level of happiness had no limits. She ran to him and hugged him.
He hugged her back. He never thought that his childhood friend would turn out to be this beautiful.

Preeta: aainda kahin mat jaana...

Karan(chuckles): nahi jaounga.....

They broke the hug.

Karan: kya baat hai preeta arora? Tum tu pehle se bhi zyaada khoobsurat nazar ane lagi ho..

Preeta: mein tu hamesha se hi aisi hoon...

She(teasingly): tumhari nazron ka farq tha....

Karan(laughs): meri chup chap si preeta k sath tum ne kya kiya hai? Kahan hai wo?

Preeta: yahi hai,,bas dekhne ki dair hai...tum ek dafa apni nazron se dekho tu sahi...

Karan: bohot change ho gyi ho tum preeta, I like it..