Fool Me Once

Preeta was sitting in the garden, thinking about all the memories she had with him.

Karan and preeta were lying on the grass, staring at the stars, almost midnight.

Preeta: karan? Hum yahan abhi tk kiun hain?

Karan: tumhe acha nahi lag rha mere paas rehna

Preeta(yawning): wo baat nahi hai...mujhe neend arhi hai..chalo andar jaate hain..

She started to leave but he pulled her back

Karan(teasingly): chali jaana...lekin pehle wo tu dekh lo...jis k liye mein tumhe yahan laya hoon..

Preeta gave him confused look while in the meantime she heard sound of fireworks. She saw up and saw the sky was full of bright colors

Preeta: karan, yeh sab kya hai?

Karan: Happy Birthday, babydoll

Preeta was so surprised. She hugged him.

Preeta: Thank you so much karan...thanks for loving me this much..

Karan(smiled): I'll always love you..no matter what...

Preeta: I hate you karan luthra....kabhi tumhe maaf nahi krun gi...

-----------------

Karan was in his room. His room was full of the girl he loved. But the fate didn't want them to be together, somehow. They loved each other, but couldn't stay together, why? Why destiny has to be this cruel for the people who love each other.

Suddenly it started raining. He went towards the window and closed his eyes.

Karan: preeta? Preeta andar aao bahar baarish ho rhi hai...tum beemar ho jao gi..

Preeta: nahi karan, mujhe baarish bohot pasand hai...tum bhi aao na...

She went outside in the garden and start enjoying the rain.

Karan was inside, admiring her. Her innocence, her laugh, love for him in her eyes. He couldn't believe that how he could be this much lucky to have her in his life.

Preeta: karan?

He came out of his thoughts.

Preeta: plz a jao..

Karan smiled and went towards her

Karan: thand lag jaye gi tumhe...

Preeta: kuch bhi nahi hoga...

Karan(smirked) and pulled her closer.

Karan: tum tu khoobsurat thi hi...lekin ab pehle se bhi zyaada pretty lag rhi ho...

Preeta(smiled): karan luthra ki wife hoon...pretty tu lagna hi hai na...

Karan touched her face, she blushed.

They both leaned onto each other when preeta pushed him and ran away.

Karan: this is not fair, preeta..

Preeta: everything's fair in love and war..

Karan opened his eyes.

Karan: sahi kaha tha tum ne, aur yehi tu kiya mein ne...sirf tumhaare liye...

He went near his bed and looked at their picture.

Karan: mein ne wo sab is liye kiya keh tum mujh se nafrat kr sko...jaanta hun k tumhein meri aadat hai, socha tha k tum mere beghair reh lo gi..aadat daal lo gi...lekin mein nahi reh pa rha tumhaare beghair, kahan ho tum? Waapis ajao, maaf krdo mujhe..

On the other side.

Preeta: mein tumhe kabhi maaf nahi krun gi, karan luthra..

She cries but thinks in mind.

Preeta: tumhaare beghair nahi rha ja rha hai karan...jo tum ne mere saath kiya...us k liye tu mujhe tum se nafrat krni chahiye...lekin phir bhi tum se nafrat nahi kr pa rhi hoon..

-----------

Do leave reviews🙂