Feeling Same?

Preeta got up and said: hume chalna chahiye...bohot dair ho gyi hai...

Karan too got up and held her hand.

He pulled her towards him and preeta was uncomfortable with their proximity.

Preeta: karan choro mujhe...

Karan(softly): kiun preeta? Tumhe kuch feel nahi hota..jab mein tumhare aas paas hota hoon?

Preeta(not meeting his eyes): yeh kesa sawal hai karan?

Karan: mujhe jawab do,,tumhe kuch feel nahi hota jab mein tumhe touch krta hoon(tucks her hair behind)

She wanted to go away but she couldn't. She didn't know why?

Karan: ya phir mein yeh kahun k aaj se pehle tumne kisi ko bhi apne itne qareeb nahi aane diya? (He whispered in her ear)

He saw that she had closed her eyes.

Karan: farq parhta hai..tumhe preeta...

Preeta felt something that made her stand close to him. She knew that she has to step back but she couldn't. But why?

Tears start forming in her eyes. Karan saw it and loosened his grip on her.

Karan: mein car mein wait kr rha hoon...ajana

He left her in confused state.

A lone tear escaped her eye. She wiped it and left.

Their whole journey to home was silent. Karan noticed that because of him, she's quiet.

They reached their home and preeta got down silently. She went to her room and karan followed her.

Karan: preeta?...

Preeta: haan?

Karan came to her and held her hand.

Karan(smiles): wo kya hai na babydoll..mujhe tum is tarah nahi pasand...i mean khamosh si..

Preeta looked at him.

Karan: to is liye jo howa usse bhool jao....

(With attitude): you know that I'm the karan luthra...kabhi bhi kuch bhi bol deta hoon...

She chukled.

Karan: tu is liye,,,,give me a smile...

Preeta smiled and they laughed.

Preeta hugged him and smiled.

Preeta: aaj k liye thank you, looser..

They broke the hug.

Preeta: good night....

Karan: good night...
(In mind): mein nahi chahta preeta k hamari yeh dosti bhi kharab ho jaye..

She left from there.

Karan(in mind): mein tumhe force nahi krun ga preeta, mein chahta hoon k tum khud realize kro...

He left. And that night preeta was thinking about his words.

At midnight, she woke up and went to kitchen to bring water for herself.

She was passing by his room when she heard the sound of coughing.

Preeta: yeh kon hai?

She went towards his room and came to know that it was him. She came near him and touched his forehead.

Preeta: is ko tu fever hai...ab kya krun...sab so rhe hain....

Then she called their family doctor and he came.