Birthday Bash

Karan took preeta inside. It was all dark  and no sound was coming from inside. As soon as she asked, the lights were on and there were voices saying,

'Happy Birthday, preeta,'

At first she was so surprised to see the house decorated and all the guests were invited. It seemed like everything was planned.

Preeta(shocked): aap logon ko yaad thi...

Sarla came to her and hugged her: teri birthday kese bhool skte hain hum?

Preeta smiled and then rakhi came and hugged her and wished her.

Preeta: I can't believe. Mein yeh samajhti rhi keh aap logon ne mujhe wish nahi kiya aur yeh sab.......thank you so muchh...

Karan: yr mujhe cake khana hai...plz cake cut kr lo...

She turned to him and he hugged her.

Karan: happiest of birthdays, babydoll.

Preeta: is waqt tum pe bohot ghussa arha hai...lekin tum ne itni acha surprise diya hai keh...

She said with attitude: jao, preeta arora ne tumhe maaf kiya...

He chuckles and then he took her to cut the cake. From childhood, it was like a tradition to her that whenever she celebrated her birthday, karan should be around her.

Preeta(smiles): oh my god! Chocolate fudge! Mera favourite cake...

Rakhi: karan ne order kiya hai....

Preeta saw him and she smiled in response he winked.

She cut the cake with karan standing beside her.

Then she made everyone eat the cake.
After that rishab announced dance for the birthday girl.

Preeta: mein nahi krun gi, wo bhi akele...

Karan: areyy yr akele kon keh rha hai, mein krta hoon..

He took her to stage and the lights were dimmed. They danced according to rythym.

Preeta was continuously looking at karan. Same thought came across her mind that appeared before. Like she'll not be able to see the person infront of him three days later. It was not like she loved him but even then she didn't want him to go.

Karan(smiles): kahan kho gyi?

Preeta: aaj tum mujh se seedhe tarah se baat kiun kr rhe ho?

Karan: kiun? Tum kya chahti ho abhi jhagra krna shuru kr dun.

Preeta chuckles and said no.

He twirled her and back hugged her.

Karan: kya baat hai babydoll? Aaj bohot khush ho? Kahin mere charms mein tu ane lagi na?

He made her face him.

Preeta: yeh khushfehmi kabhi mat palna.....

Karan came close to her and raised his eyebrow and said.

'Aur agar mein ne already paal rakhi ho tu?'

She looked into his eyes and was so lost that she didn't get to know when the song ended. She came back to senses after hearing the sound of people praising them.

She get down from the stage and stood at the corner. As the party was about to finish so everyone started to leave.

Rest of the house members also got tired and went to their rooms after bidding goodbye.

Sarla: preeta, beta tu araam kr lena..bohot thak gyi ho gi..

Preeta: haan ma..mein wese bhi abhi ja hi rhi thi..