Disclaimer

Hi loves before I start to get deeper into writing my book I wanted to explain some things

Hi loves before I start to get deeper into writing my book I wanted to explain some things. 💙

1. This book is solely a work of fiction. It's something that I started years ago but decided to redo it as an "urban" book.

2. With 1 in mind PLEASE note that the people that I have chosen to portray my character have nothing to do with what I'm writing about other than their looks. If there's something similar to this that is happening or ever comes out about them please note that this had NOTHING to do with them.

3. I'm writing this 100% because I want to. The votes, comments, and followers are just an added bonus which I appreciate and love 💙.

4. Because this is a work of fiction, and purely just my thoughts, my book is UNEDITED 🙃

5. If you don't like something that one of my says or does that's absolutely fine! I'm not writing my characters to be 100% likeable because in real life it doesn't happen like that and that leads to character development! In fact, I want y'all to dislike and disagree with what my characters are doing, saying or whatever.

6. Please be kind to one another and me in the comments and respect everyone's opinions. Disagreements are fine but pls don't be disrespectful to each other. 💙

7. Please enjoy my story, because as I said, I'm doing this purely because I enjoy writing and I want to share it with you all 💙.