Part 2 - Close , yet so far

Hey guys m back with the part 2 of this Ts . Hope you all liked the concept.

Do read and give your responses below.

Happy reading

The whole journey to Nainital wasnt that blissful as she had expected.
She tried very hard to enjoy with her group and mingle well with all but then how could she enjoy when her heart mind and soul were somewhere else.

Her whole focus was on Sameer , how will she react at first when she will see him , how will he react on finding her there , will he ignore like before or will he talk , what if he had really forgotten her with time. How will she redemp herself ?.

All these thoughts didnt let her smile for once . She could only wish to make him happy for which she was going there.

Amidst all this somewhere, she wanted him to realise how much she loved him since day one . She could only think of showing her love to him but what if he is already in love with someone else?

This thought itself made her heart sad and depressed. No, she cant live without him. Over the years she had loved him with every cell of her body but had never expected anything from his side because she knew that he hated her but the other side of the coin was that he can also love anyone else.

Tears moistened her eyes as this thought dawned upon her. Taking a deep breathe , she wiped the tears

"Agar aisa hua to mai uski zindagi se chali jaugi chup chaap ...use nanaji se milake , mafi mangke aur uske family ki nazar mein uski sacchai batake mai hat jaugi uske raste se ..."

With this painful determination she slept awaiting a new day in Nainital , his city .

The next morning,

The next morning she was woken up by her friends who informed her that their destination was about to arrive.

Panting and huffing she woke up immediately and started arranging her stuffs like blanket and bottle back in her suitcase.

In less than 10 minutes, they reached Nainital.

As she climbed down the train and kept her first step on the platform , her heart started beating rapidly.

The cold chilly breeze flew across her face and hairs and she just smiled

"Ye hawa jo usko cchu ke guzri hai aaj mujhe bhi mehsoos ho rahi hai "

"Sameer mai aa gai tumhare sheher , tumse milne "

Naina said to herself and then started heading towards the cottage with her college group.

On her way out towards the bus , she started feeling uneasy because of a new jittery feeling. The same feeling which she used to have before actually meeting sameer . The feeling of his presence. Though it has been years, but then some things do fade but doesnt just go away.

As the realisation dawned upon her , she looked here and there to see if he is actually here . Her gut feeling was sure, he was definately somewhere.
close .

In that moment she just wished to go everywhere the feelings take her. In that moment she just wished to follow her heart , her sameer.

But then suddenly , as the longing grew, the feeling started fading . She couldnt feel him close now . She understood that he was gone . Her heart ached but then she was happy to be under the same sky , on the same land where he was.

"Koi baat nahi , bas kuch hi der mein sameer meri ankhon ke saamne hoga , tab tak sirf uske paas hone ke ehsaas ko hi mai mehsoos karugi ...bas kuch der aur "