Part 3- Fixing you

Hey guys m back with the 3rd part. Thank you for your responses. Many of you had a doubt whether its a Three shot or Ten shots so its definately not a three shot because there is much more to explore which cant be summed up three parts only . Well depends on the plot and ideas whether I will keep it as Ten shots or less.Will let you all know. Till then just enjoy reading.

Happy reading❤

After Sameer left , Naina couldnt really understand that what she should do now . Everything that happened was so sudden that she couldnt say a word in front of him. She couldnt follow him , nor she could see him for  even a minute more .

"Bhagwanji please koi rasta dikhaiye na sameer ke pass rehne ka " she prayed with all her heart.

Sad and disheartened , she stood there and continued looking at his closed door when suddenly someone called her out.

Startled she turned and saw a boy standing there. She got nervous as she was an outsider and secondly she wasnt habitual of talking with boys, Sameer had always been as exception in her life.

"Hey who are you?" the boy questioned seriously making her gulp in fear.

"Wo ..mai ...I mean...I ..." she fumbled with her words when the boy calmed her down.

"Hey relax ...ek lambi gehri saas lo pehle fir bat karte hai "

Naina did the same and then being confident enough , she replied

"I am Naina , Naina Agrawal " the moment she introduced herself, the boy's eyes widened in shock and he just stared at her in disbelief.

Feeling uncomfortable of this sudden gaze, she looked down and rubbed her palms in nervousness .

"You are from Ahemdabad? the boy asked and she thought that may be he is trying to get more information about her.

Remembering her chachiji's words of not talking with strangers , she turned around and was about to leave when he called her out.

"Naina...ruko...mai kabir hoon...sameer ka dost "

The moment he introduced himself , naina haulted in her tracks and turned around.

The boy smiled at her and she was still in shock.

"Apko kaise pata mere bare mein?"

She asked as she really wanted to know

"Apko kya lagta hai?" he asked casually.

Seeing her confused he cleared it out himself ,

"Mai aur sameer bachpan se sath hai as in 5 saal ki umar se hum hostel mei rahe hai ...mere parents divorced hai aur sameer ke bare mein to janti hi hogi ...bas isliye hum ek dusre ka ek dard to baat pate hai kabhi kabhi...par Ahemdabad se wapas ane ke bad se sameer bauhat badal chuka hai ...ander se jo chot usi mili hai use roz chubhti hai ...mujhe sabkuch bataya hai Apke bare mein "

Surprised she looked straight into his eyes and asked

"Haa janti hoon nafrat karta hai wo mujhse ..kare bhi kyu na ...maine kaam hi kuch aise kiye the"

"Nahi naina , wo sirf kehta hai ki nafrat karta hai par mai sach janta hoon ....hum dono ye room share karte hai to bas kayi baar tumhe gusse mei kahi batein maine suna hai , arey wo to rat ko tumhari photo se bhi batein karta hai shikayat karta hai "

"Photo? which photo ?"

this word "photo" was a shocking revealation for her.

"Sameer had a photograph of hers?"
"He used to talk with that picture at nights?"
"He cursed her no actually complained to her ?"
"He pretends to hate her but he is just angry?"