Part 10 - Is this love?

Hey guys m back with the last part of this story . Well I know you all must be sad with this news but actually this wasnt a planned story . Firstly it was going to be a two shots but seeing the responses and the plot I churned my brain to make it a 10 shots story. I have more stories to complete this lockdown so wont be continuing this one not anytime soon. So really sorry for disappointing you guys.

Happy reading❤

Eyes closed , lips sealed , bodies joined , heavy breathings .

The moment in his room lasted a bit longer as none of them could move aside .

None wanted to move away , the pain , the anguish , the patience , the longing , the need , the love that was since years but still deep in hearts has now slowly came over the surfaces and was coming out in the form of that one kiss.

Naina didnt knew what was happening to her own senses. She didnt knew what she did , why she did but most importantly how she did because for a girl like Naina , its tough to cross the boundaries laid by the society but still she was here for him , for her true love . She has already crossed the boundaries a long time ago and now its just looking forward for a better future with the person she loved.

She was here to apologise , to heal him , to mend his bonds , to confess and to take him back .

She has already achieved everything but just one thing was left , his forgivenes.

Sameer on the other hand was so sure that a girl like naina , the one he had known since school days wont even hug him and here she was completely into him , kissing him passionately.

He would lie if he say that his first kiss in life is the most unpredictable one , the most unexpected one , with the girl who was special for him.

The girl who was in his life since the times he had entered into the city of Ahemdabad , from the times he has seen her , befriended her and also hated her . She was a thought that never left his mind. She was in his diary , in his pain , in his anger , in his words , in his complaints , in his demands and in his memories , since always.

Both kept on kissing , lips on lips , tongues glued together , eyes closed , breathing rate more than normal and two palpitating hearts which were beating at its highest pace.

Naina couldnt take it anymore and finally a tear fell from her closed eye. The tear travelled down her cheeks and stopped at his lips which were on hers.

The moment Sameer felt her tear over his lips , he was overwhelmed with the purity of her emotions .
He knew she wont stop until he says so because

"His wish is her command"

Sameer stopped kissing her back while naina was still biting his lips and finally Sameer uttered a single word in a heavy voice
"Nai..na...bas .."

And thats when she stopped and relaxed her back over the wall on which she was pinned.

He left her and opened his eyes just to see her standing in that position with closed eyes , breathing heavily .

Her lips were swollen , her face was tear striken , her cheeks looking extremely pink , her hair messed up completely but even after all this she looked angelic , a beautiful mess .

She couldnt open her eyes for the next five minutes. For a naive girl like naina, who has not even been touched by any boy till now , being kissed like this was not normal or casual.

For a girl like naina, the only one she would have probably kissed should suppose to be her husband but here she was breaking her own rules for him .