Part 5- I do care for you

Hey guys m back with part 5. Hope you all liked the previous parts.

Happy reading❤

The evening wasnt as pleasant as expected because though the sun was already hidden amidst the clouds, the temperature of the college canteen rose a few degrees more because of Sameer's rage. On seeing his blood, naina ran to him and a few drops of tears gathered around her eyes . Kabir was too numb to speak anything for a moment and then he followed naina towards Sameer's table.

"Sameer...ye ...khun... tum theek ho?" Naina asked nervously , still shivering from inside on seeing the blood.
No, she wasnt scared of blood but was  scared on seeing his blood.

Sameer looked at her angrily and then just left the place not before staring at kabir and Naina for one last time. Naina gulped back those unshed tears as she realised that people around are watching her . She silently left the place and decided to follow sameer as in the moment nothing mattered to her accept sameer's pain.

Kabir silently prayed for Naina as he knew how Sameer was. He looked around the canteen and saw the crowd gathered there to enjoy the chaos.

"Guys chill ...enjoy your dining " he tried to cover up for the mess and was about to follow Samaina when the canteen owner stopped him.

"Oh bhaiya ye jo cup toota hai iska paisa kaun dega " he asked kabir in a slightly high tone to which kabir instantly replied

"Arey Ramu kaka yaha logo ke dil tute pade hai aur apko ek cup ki padhi hai  ...khair chodo...kitna hua aapka?"

"Jee 25rs " he replied.

Kabir paid him and left the place immediately to search for sameer and Naina .

Naina on the other hand was following sameer trying to match her footsteps with him but he was in no mood to stop.

"Sameer ruko....Sameer please suno....Sameer wait " Naina tried all possible ways to stop him but he being the old stubborn guy wasnt ready to oblige her.

He kept on walking in full speed while she kept on following him in speed when suddenly her foot twisted and she shouted " Ahh...ouch " .

On hearing her loud scream, Sameer stopped and turned around only to find her sitting on the edge of the parafeet , with her twisted ankle. She was in pain and it was clearly evident from her expressions.

Seeing no other option , he moved towards her but with the same attitude. He slowly bent down to her feet and noticed that it was a bad sprain.

He slowly sat on his knees and touched her ankle but still avoiding her face . Naina stopped hissing for a moment when she saw him so close and then her heartbeats became uncontrollable when she felt the first touch of his fingers over her skin. Sameer slowly took her foot in his hand and pressed it lightly while she was mesmerised by his concern.

Even though he said he hated her , even though she had done wrong with him in the past but still he behaved like a gentleman with her. His behaviour clearly told that yes he do care for her. Not for once she felt the bitterness of his heart overshadowing his helpful nature.

In a fraction of second, nostalgia hit her hard and a sweet salty memory of their past came in front of her eyes.

Pvkm,  year 1990

It was his first day in pvkm and just after their iconic twirl and the very first official meeting , a newly fallen in love Naina followed sameer to the ground where she noticed that he was beating pankaj and was indulged in a very bad fight with him , reason xyz which she didnt knew.