Part 4- The Game of Jealousy

So guys m back with part 4 .Thank you for the responses on all the other parts. Hope you guys like this one too.

Happy reading❤

As the evening sun was ready to hide amidst the clouds, Naina was all set to meet her love . She waited for her friends and teachers to move out of the cottage and herself dropped the plan of sightseeing by faking illness. When everyone left for the Nainitaal Darshan , Naina moved towards St. Peter's college for Sameer darshan. Slowly and steadily she kept every step of the cottage avoiding the prying eyes of the other people and even the watchman who wasnt the one she had met before.

While Naina was busy moving towards her destination, kabir was busy keeping an eye on Sameer. Sameer was getting to go somewhere and this made kabir a bit suspicious.

"Aise ghur ghur ke kya dekh raha hai ?"  sameer questioned kabir in his usual grumpy tone.

"Na na kuch nahi...toh tu kahi jaa raha hai? " kabir asked him as he wanted to plan out things accordingly.

"Haa kyun puch raha hai?" sameer questioned again and this time kabir decided to shut his mouth as saying anything to this moody creature would bring a big trouble for him right now.

Kabir sighed and said "Bas yuhi ..soch raha tha aaj coffee peene chalege mess ki canteen mein "

Sameer chuckled and replied
"Mai jaa raha hoon ghumne akele..mujhe coffee peene ka koi shauk nahi...tu hi pee"

Saying this sameer brought his shoes and started tying the shoelaces.

Kabir made weird faces for his angry grumpy friend and wished that naina comes here before sameer leaves the place.

He moved out and released a breathe on seeing Naina coming towards him wearing a blue denim jeans and pink top , she looked cute he thought and then immediately shrugged off such thoughts mumbling

"Hone wali bhabhi hai kabir...chill"

As naina smiled at him he said
"good ki tum time pe aa gai, Mr. akdu abhi kahi nikalne hi wala hai...usse pehle humein plan shuru karna hoga...we have very less time naina ...tum dono ka patch up jaldi hona chiye "

Saying this kabir looked here and there and then back at the door checking for Sameer.

"Wo sab to theek hai kabir...but plan kya hai ?" naina asked a little impatiently.

"bas zyada kuch nahi humein uske dil mein  aag jalani hogi " he excitedly spoke making naina more confused.

"Aag dil mein ? " kaisi aag?" naina curiously asked making kabir chuckle.

"Offo naina tum sach mein bholi ho...arey jalan ki aag...tumse baat karte jo dekh liya usne mujhe ab uske dil dimag me aag si lag gai hai...ab humei bas us aag ko hawa dena hai ..samjhi?"  he explained it to her and naina finally understood.

Feeling a bit happy to witness this side of sameer she wanted to agree for kabir's plan but then she still wasnt sure about it .

"par kabir..do you think plan kam karega? aur hum aisa kya kar sakte hai jisse wo jale?"

Kabir understood her dilemma and said "Dekho naina..I am 99.99 % sure ki plan work karega aur rahi bat jalane ke tarike ki to uski itni fikar mat karo...humein bat karta dekhega ya pas aur sath dekhega to apne aap hi bhadak jaeyga..."

Naina nodded along and stood there waiting for her angry love.

As Sameer came outside , he didnt notice Naina's presence and started locking his door. Naina kept on staring at his turned figure . She noticed how his muscles have developed in these years , how handsome and fit he looked. How well he was dressed like always . She kept on oggling over his figure while kabir was enjoying the scene . He knew many girls liked sameer for his good looks and richness but then Naina was different . It wasnt easy for any girl that too from a middle class family to travel miles just to convince her love , just to apologise for a mistake. Though kabir knew that she was wrong but then it was just an immatured phase of her life and so he couldnt blame her for ruining his childhood friend's life in the past.