Part 9 - The Confrontation

Part 9 is here . Thank you for being such lovely readers❤

Happy reading❤

The next morning when Naina woke up , she was very excited to meet Sameer . She hurridely did all her chores and today she had a readily planned excuse to quit the outings with her group. She had decided to tell a lie that she is visiting her relative in the city and so she couldnt come but the excuse was valid only for 1.5 hours . She had also planned that if anyone doubted on her then she would take the watchman uncle's help.

She had worn a cute yellow short sleeved top and blue jeans and kept her hair open tucked with some tiktok clips on the sides. She looked extremely cute and beautiful , the yellow colour enhanced the glow of her skin.

It was 10 am already , Naina wanted to meet Sameer as early as possible . After yesterday's revelation , she hoped that somewhere sameer had melted a bit .

Little did she know that her revelation would become a trouble for her as the angry lion was now ready with a new point to use against her "the truth of Arjun's paper stealing".

She informed her teacher and group and they agreed as she made the watchman call her and lie about him being her maternal uncle ie
Mamaji😁 (pyar insan se kya kya karwata hai ) She thought this in her mind and happily walked towards Sameer's room.

As it was sunday , Sameer and kabir were still sleeping. For Kabir it was normal to wake up late but for sameer its not the case. He was an early riser as he had to go out for jogging but last night his mind was lost in all the mess that had taken place till now and because of that he couldnt even sleep. Finally he found sound sleep at 5 in the morning and now it was already 10 am.

Naina reached the hostel garden and looked around. The place looked extremely quiet and lonely.

"Sunday is indeed a funday for all " she thought to herself and decided to knock on Sameer's door. She did it twice but no one opened it.

Feeling sad and dejected , she sat in the garden in front of his room and kept on staring at the door hoping to see it open anytime soon.

After 1 hour, kabir came out dressed in casuals heading towards the mess for breakfast . She called him out the moment she saw him ,

"Hey kabir " she cheerfully wished him.

Kabir waved at her and then smiled

"Naina naina good to see you here kal kaha thi tum , hero bauhat yad kar raha tha tumhe , nanaji ne call kiya , sameer se baat ki unhone "

Kabir like a good khabri told everything to her.

"Sameer khush ho gaya hoga na bauhat ? kaisa hai wo ab?" she asked happily as all she wanted to know was his reaction to all this.

"Yar naina khush to nahi laga itna kaafi gehri soch mein tha , shayad rat bhar soya bhi nahi islie abhi mai akele hi jaa raha hoon breakfast karne " kabir informed making her worried.

"Wo soya hai? wo nahi karega breakfast par ab to sab theek hai fir wo khush kyu nahi hai ? kya hua hai sameer ko?" naina worriedly started throwing questions at kabir who was all confused and very hungry

"Naina ye lo room ki keys , tum milo usse mujhe na bauhat bhuk lagi hai jab tak kuch kha nahi luga na mera dimag nahi chalega aur tumhare itne answers mai nahi de pauga so apne hero se directly puch lo kya hua hai...okay? now bbye "

Saying this kabir left while naina was all confused. She was thinking about sameer's reaction. She wanted to see him smiling today , a real genuine smile but all she is greeted is with a sad news.