Part 6 - Mending the broken one

Hey guys here is the part 6 . Thank you for your responses on the previous parts.

Happy reading❤

The next day at Nainital wasnt as smooth as expected as for naina it was getting difficult to excuse herself one more time . Her friends and teachers were finding it bid odd as she wasnt accompanying them today again. She made an excuse saying that she had a bad stomach because she ate momos yesterday. Again, her group went away gossiping about her strange behaviours.

As it was a difficult start of the day for Naina, for kabir it was a horrible morning. Sameer had been so angry with his action that he was purposely disturbing kabir's sound sleep by boxing since 5 am .

"Sameer yaar...so jaa bhai...ya kam se kam mujhe sone de " kabir literally cried in his half sleep but Stubborn Sameer wasnt going to let him go so easily.

"How dare he touch her?" his inner feelings murmured but them his mind shrugged off such thoughts muttering

"How dare he became friends with the one who was his so called enemy"

This was loud enough for kabir to hear and so he mumbled " Sorry yaar wo bichari..."

Sameer stared at him angrily speaking
"Accha wo bichari? aur mai? Mai kya hoon fir...mujhe mere school se , ghar se , gharwalon se , dosto se aur sheher se dur jana pada sirf uske jhuth ki wajah se aur bichari kaun ? woh ...waah kabir sahi hai tera bhi...dost mujhe kehta hai...dosti kahi aur nibha raha hai "

Sameer direct words hurted kabir but he being the jolly fellow took his words lightly and hugged him tightly making sameer jerk for a second.

On hugging him tight, kabir realised that his body was burning.

"Sameer ? tujhe bukhar hai? " he asked worridely to which Sameer replied
"Nahi bas thoda temperature hai "

"Usi ko fever kehte hai sameer , tu chod ye boxing wagara ...chup chaap so jaa ...aaj lecture ke liye mat ana mai teri proxy laga duga aur ha tiffin bhijwa duga Ramu kaka ke haath se "

Sameer's eyes misted up thinking though he had lost everything but still he has a great friend , his childhood friend who was so caring.

Sameer's heart at once forgived him for touching Naina and he smilingly hugged him back.

Naina's group had already left for some Temple visits and shopping centres while she was getting dressed to meet Sameer. Yesterday , she was happy to see him responding and with a new positivity she was ready to be with him today again .

On her way to his hostel , she was thinking about his words of losing his family because of her. She could feel his pain of being separated from his nanu and mother as she herself had cried days and nights on thinking about his lonely life. Now it was her turn to mend the broken bonds and for that she could only trust Munna and pandit , his lifelines.

She decided to call them later as now she only wanted to see her love and be close to him.

As she reached the cottage, she saw kabir moving out and so she immediately waved at him.

Kabir stopped in his tracks and smiled at her.

"Hi kabir...sameer ka mood to theek hai na ..I mean kal wo bauhat gusse me tha usne tumhe to kuch?"

"Naina naina calm down...hua thoda gussa but yaar hai mera...man to jaeyga hi"

"Kuch baat hai kya tum thode disturbed lagre ho? "

"Naina wo Sameer ko high fever hai ...mujhe aaj seminar dena hai aur college jana padega ...uski proxy to laga duga but usi ki fikar ho rahi hai "