Part 7- Unbreakable threads

Here is the 7th part .Hope you all liked the previous parts. Thank you for your good responses.

(Note- Sameer's diary parts are in italics.)

Happy Reading❤

Naina was still sitting on the chair beside Sameer's bed while he was in deep sleep. When she moved closer to check his temperature, she could see that the initial lines over his forehead were now missing. A small smile stretched on her lips the moment she realised that may be he is in peace now. May be her coming to meet him and heal him is somewhere showing good positive results. She kept the hot water cloth over his head which she had prepared for him on a mini gas stove of his room. She did it twice thrice so that the temperature reduces. After that she was now ready to read his diary which was kept in her bag.

Eyeing in his direction for one more time, she opened his diary and started reading it.

"Kuch lafz jo zubaan se naa huye bayaan , wo kaid kar raha hoon safed panno mein yahan "
                          -Sameer Maheshwari

She read these lines on the front page and felt as if her Sameer was saying these to her. She could actually hear him saying this and with a heavy heart she looked at him.

"Kya is tarah tumhari diary padhna sahi hoga?" she asked his sleeping form because her chachaji has always taught her that one shouldnt read anyone's personnal diary but then her heart immediately relaxed her thoughts by reasoning that he is not someoneelse but her Sameer , whom she loves since day one.

She turned the page and read the
date -

3rd september , 1978

Aaj mummy ne mujhe hostel mein akela chod diya...mai bauhat roya , kya galti thi meri?

Mummy I miss you ...

Naina's eyes moistened on feeling the pain of a 5 year old Sameer who was abandoned by his own mother. What was his fault? She asked herself and slowly wiped her tears as she realised that her sobs could disturb him.

She turned a few pages and read the next , his entries in the diary were not on regular basis but on very rare moments , may be on the days when he was too deeply hurt.

7th september, 1978

Today I found a new friend , Kabir . Jab wo gande ladke mujhe dhakka de rahe the he protected me. I am happy as now he is my best friend.

10th January 1979 ,

Aaj mummy aaye , new clothes and books ke sath , but unke new husband unhe fir mujhse dur le gaye ,Mummy doesnt love me but her new family

Am I that bad?

4th may 1979,

Ahemdabad, nanu nani ka home , I love them and this place so much , nanu ne new cycle gift ki and nani ke hath ke aloo parathe are my favourite ,I wish mai inse dur kabhi na jata ,
I hate my hostel , I hate Nainital.

3rd february 1980,

Aaj nani bhi mujhe chodke bhagwanji ke pass chali gai, Papa aur nani dono ab sath hai , God please mujhe bhi unse milwa dijiye I miss them.

16th july 1981 ,

I failed in my maths exam , as usual mummy aayi aur mujhe data , maara bhi but nahi pucha mere liye ...She doesnt care for me at all.

18th december , 1982

Aaj school mein parents activity this par mere liye koi nahi aya , kya mai itna bura hu ki ek din bhi nahi hai mummy ke pass mere liye? Nanu ko bhi business ke liye Australia jana pada warna wo zarur aate bas wahi hai mere apne .