Part 8 - The Revelations

Hey guys Part 8 is here . Honestly I didnt expect that Sameer's diary part would be loved so much. I am so touched , thanx a ton to all of you 💜

Happy reading❤

The next morning Sameer was feeling better , Kabir too checked upon him in intervals but somewhere Sameer missed the warmth of her presence around . He was missing her touch whenever kabir touched his forehead to check his temperature , he craved for the warmth of her soft hands and not kabir's rough one . He got up and completed his morning chores and waited patiently for Naina. He knew she would be here anytime soon. He knew she would have surely been worried for him because the way she took care of him melted his heart a bit . Though the bitterness of the past was still ruining the recent moments but still he was grateful to her for being there for him.

Kabir was all dressed up in his jeans and shirt and asked Sameer to get ready soon.

"Yaar bhai aaj bhi thoda weakness hai ...tu proxy laga dena na " Sameer requested while kabir lowered his eyes suspisciously.

"Sameer , ab roz roz thodi na aeygi wo tera dhyan rakhne jo college bunk karra hai " he teased and sameer shyly looked down making kabir chuckle .

"Aisa...aisa kuch nahi hai wo mai to bas soch raha hoon ki thoda rest kar loon taki theek rahu aage bhi " he reasoned while kabir nodded his head and left the place not before saying

"Mere yaar yun is tarah mehboob ka intezaar na kar aur ho sake to room ka thoda sa kaam kar "

Sameer muttered "Teri toh " and kabir ran away from there hurriedly.

Sameer blushed and spoke to himself
" Ye kabir bhi na pura pagal hai "

Sameer did some work and got ready . He sat on his bed and decided to write his diary as he hadnt made any entey since the day Naina was here.

Sameer picked it up from behind the guitar and emotionally touched the guitar , wishing to play it now but then the moments with his nanu left him in tears.

Today he himself didnt knew why he was missing his nanu so much. He had a talk with him last week. Though it was a formal comversation regarding the money transfer and college fees and also some official paper work regarding his will but then he was craving for "the nanu sameer convo " that used to happen some four years ago.

"Kya nanu mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karege? mujhse kabhi baat nahi karege?

Sameer questioned himself while still staring at the guitar , his nanu's precious gift.

He sat down with his diary as now he was feeling heaviness in his heart . He wanted to pour it out through writing.

"What a relief it is to pen down your emotions in a blank paper. The paper wont judge you , the pen wont stop you , the moment remains between the three best friends - A blank page , a good pen and a heavy heart locked up with ample number of unsaid words and emotions "

Sameer wrote about his feelings for naina and his changing heart for her . He wrote about all the incidents that took place since the day she was here.

Once he was done with writing he closed the diary back and kept it behind the guitar.

He looked at the clock and saw the time , it was 1 pm already and Naina wasnt here.

It was hard for him to accept but yes he was missing her. He was worried that why is she not here like all the other mornings when she comes running to meet him .

He impatiently started walking back and forth . He paced in the whole room. When ramu kaka brought his lunch he half heartedly ate a bite but then missed how she had made him eat the food yesterday.