Epilogue - lost and found ❤

Hey guys sorry to keep you waiting , its a +10,000 words update . Read as per your convenience and give your votes and comments below.

Happy Reading💜

"Somethings are as clear as the glass then whats the need to mess it up like the open threads of a ball of yarn? "

Sameer knew what it was , he knew what he felt , just the sight of her going away from that park was enough for his heart to cry , to crave for her presence in his life . He with a heavy heart decided to go back home and have some peace of mind .

Naina left the park and returned to her cottage . She was happy with the conversation , she was happy with his forgiveness but now she craved for his love too.

Isnt human heart too greedy? For kindness, for love , for happiness?

What she knew was this wish of hers was too far from her reach . How could he love her , it may be liking , it may be attraction , it may be an emotional connect at some level but love? No, he cant love the girl who has removed a piece of him from his body in the past.

Just again , like all the other days Naina started cursing herself but stopped remembering his words of wisdom , his words which were like cold ice cubes over her burning soul , his words of forgiveness , of letting go .

She sat with an impatient mind on the chair beside the window and kept looking outside

"Kal ki subah yaha akhiri subah hogi , shayad meri zindagi ki akhiri suneheri subah bhi ..."

She sadly thought as she didnt wish to leave this place where she had lived the best moments of her life .

Just as she closed her eyes remembering him , her love who was some minutes away from her place , she couldnt think of anything else but all the beautiful moments , just today they had shared their very first hug and in the rushing moments , she couldnt even cherish that feeling.

She sat back , rewinding the days , thinking about the future which was naturally unpredictable , unplanned and unknown to her .

Sameer when returned back couldnt find Kabir there , may be he is in the washroom he thought and sat on his chair thinking about everything that had happened.

"Maaf to kar diya fir bhi dil bhari bhari sa kyu hai ? kaash ye dil ki mushkile hal karne ka koi tarika hota"

and when he thought about this , he remembered something . He got up and picked up his guitar which was covered with a thick layer of dust . When Naina was here , he had asked her do his work but didnt let her touch this guitar.

She asked him if she should clean this too but he just scolded her saying
"Koi zarurat nahi "

She became sad and looked away , she while cleaning his cabinet murmured

"Guitar kitna accha bajate hoge na , kaash ki kabhi mai tumhe ye bajaate huye sun paau "

For her it was just murmurs but for him it was her desire , an unspoken wish.

When his nanu had stopped talking with him , Sameer had abandoned this guitar. He had even left it back in Ahemdabad but one day when mundit came to meet him , they brought it back.

That day he knew his nanu had sent this for him as this was his token of love , but what would he do with a piece of wood when his reason for existence was angry with him.

How could this guitar make him feel happy when his happiness was left behind.

Over these years he had never played it , not even touched it but today he was craving to move his fingers over the strings to create some magical tunes.