-2 week Time skip-

I was in my room getting dressed for my parents funeral.

As I was finishing up my hair, when Sam knocks on my door.

I turn to see him and weakly smile.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says, looking at the floor.

"Ok," I say, putting down my brush and grabbing my purse and phone, "let's go."

-Time skip to after the funeral-

Sam and I got into my car, we were both crying.

I didn't know what to say to comfort him. So I just reached my arm over and rubbed his back as he silently cried.

"Hey, how about I take us out to get some ice cream?" I say, wiping a few tears away from his face.

"Sure." He said, lightening up a bit.

"Ok, let's go."

-Time skip to the ice cream shop-

I pulled into the Icecream shop parking lot, putting the car in park and exiting the drivers seat, Sam slowly following.

Once he closed the car door, I locked it and put an arm around his shoulder, as he was slightly shivering.

We enter the shop, and I take my arm off from his shoulders. We get in line and wait for our turn.

The shop was a nice place to go, it was a small, local family business.

My favorite part about it was, when I was younger, about 8-9 years old. My parents would take me here with my brother who was 3-4 years old.

Then it was our turn to order, Sam got a combo with two different types of ice cream.

He got Reese's chocolate ice cream and cookie dough ice cream.

Then I realized what he was doing.

He got both of our parents favorite ice cream.

I smiled, deciding to get (favorite ice cream).

Once we finished ordering I payed and started to walk away, when I bumped into someone, making me smash my ice cream on my face and the persons shirt.

"Sugar honey iced tea!" I say, "I am so sorry sir! I wasn't watching where I was going!" I frantically tried to clean up his shirt with the napkins I grabbed, but was stopped.

"No, no! It's ok." The man says, grabbing my wrists.

I flinch away at his actions, making him flinch as well in surprise. I look up at his face.

He was a handsome fellow, his chocolate hair sweeping down his forehead and ocean eyes sparkling. His beard perfectly framing his face, and his glasses making him look super adorable.

He takes one of his fingers and wipes my face, getting the ice cream off of it, and then puts it in his mouth tasting it, making me blush like crazy.

"Awww, (favorite type of ice cream)! The best flavor!" He says, chuckling.

I blush for the millionth time and apologize again, grabbing Sam's hand as he stares at me, with a massive grin on his face.

We get back into the car and I let out a a breathe, just now realizing I was holding it.

"OooOo!" Sam says, "does N/n have a crUHHHHsh?"

"What?! No!" I say covering my face as I blush.

"Riiiiiight." He says, stuffing his face with ice cream.

The drive home was mainly of Sam teasing me and me trying my hardest to hide my blush.

Did I have a crush on that man? I couldn't, we literally just met, and I ran into him with my ice cream for Christ's sake!

He was kinda hot though.