Sean's POV-

I ran out of the classroom, trying to desperately locate Y/n. I ran down every hallway, knocked on every bathroom door. I kept looking as a sinking feeling slithered it's way into my body, forming a pit in my stomachs.

Where is she?!

I was starting to worry, not knowing where she was scared me. I know that sounds clingy, but in this case scenario I was terrified.

I didn't know where she was and knowing her I know she'd try something, and I can't stand to see her in pain.

She was the love of my life, my pride and joy. The peanut butter to my jelly!!

I continuously tried texting her and calling her, only to be sent straight to voicemail.

Fuck. I thought, racing down the hallway of this hell. Until I heard a my phone ding.

I clumsily grabbed my phone out of my pocket and looked at the notification.

It was a text message from Y/n.

My eyes widened in fear upon reading the message.

"I'm sorry Sean"

I sprinted down the hallways, trying desperately to get out of the building. But because of my crazed state it felt like a maze and it took me longer than it should of to exit.

As I running down the hallway that led to the front entrance, a person appeared it front of me and I skidded to a stop.

I almost ran this person over, but I absolutely wish I did.

"Sean!! My sweet!! Where are you going in such a hurry? Whatever it is can't be THAT important." Erin cooed, smiling a devilish grin.

I didn't have to to play games, so I tried to push past her but was blocked again.

"You look stressed! I can help you, you know." She remarked placing a hand on my chest.

I swatted her hand away, "I don't have time for your bullshit Erin." Glaring at her.

She pouted, "aww come on, I know you want to." She bit her lip and pushed herself against em.

"Fucking hell, no means no you pushing bitch!" I yelled pushing her off of me and continued out the door, getting a scoff and a glare that could pierce through stone.

I pushed through the glass door and scanned the parking lot, searching for the car. Just to remember I gave her the keys once we entered the school.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! My mind raced as I quickly sprinted down the road, trying desperately to get back home before Y/n did anything that could harm herself.

As I sprinted down the road, I grabbed out my phone and tried calling her again, but I was sent straight to voicemail.

"God dammit N/n!!" I yelled to no one. Then I tried texting her.

"Please N/n!"

"Please be safe!"

"Don't do anything stupid!!"

"Just wait for me to get home ok?"

"We will get through this."

"I love you!!"

"Please Y/n!! Please answer me!! Tell me that you're alright!!"

I put my phone back in my pocket and continued to run. Until I got to the street Y/n lived on.

Before I got to her house, my phone vibrated.

"I can't handle it anymore. Please, take care of Sam." The text read, making tears prick at my eyes.

I continued to run up the driveway, noticing the front door way wide open.

My heart dropped, what the hell is happening?!

I burst through the open door, screaming Y/n's name.

"Y/N?!"

I knew exactly where she was, but I couldn't help but call out her beautiful name. I hurried up the stairs and down the hallway into her bedroom. The bedroom was empty, but the bathroom light seeped put through the under the door.

I quickly made my way to the door and tugged on the doorknob.

"Y/n?!" I said, fear laced my words as I feared the absolute worst.

"Y/n! Please open the door!" I said pounding on the door, but I got no response.

I started freaking out, not knowing what to do till I got an idea. I took a step away from the door, and braced myself as I slammed by shoulder into the door.

The door didn't budge, so I repeated this 2 more times until the door flew open. Revealing some of my worst nightmares.

"Y/N!!" I screamed as I fell to the floor.