It was the next morning and my alarm was yelling at me to wake up, blaring it's deathly tune.

I turn it off, and roll over in my bed, groaning.

I get out of bed, slowly making my way towards my closet.

Today I felt good about myself so I grabbed my favorite long sleeved shirt.

It was mostly black with white stripes, and had a v neckline.

I then grabbed a pair of ripped skinny jeans and my black sneakers.

After I got dressed I grabbed my Overwatch baseball cap and walked out of my room. Then I checked on my brother.

He was still asleep, so I grabbed a sticky note and put it on his forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cya after school today kiddo!! How does Chinese sound for dinner?

Love, Y/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that, I grabbed my backpack and my car keys and left for college.

-Time skip to at school-

I pulled into the parking lot and letting out a big sigh, as I got out of my car. Making my way into the school.

As I was walking down the hall, I bumped into someone, making both of us drop our things.

I sit on the ground dazed and then frantically started to pick my stuff up, as does the person I bumped into. Then he grabs my phone and hands it to me. I flinch and put my hands over my head, expecting to be hit.

But nothing ever came, I slowly look up to see the man from the ice cream shop. Still holding my phone out to me.

I quickly take it and stand up, millions of eyes staring.

"Oh hi!!" He says, his face turning into a beautiful smile.

I was stunned and surprised by his reaction.

"Hi..." I say, somewhat hiding my face, "I gotta go."

I push past him and hurry towards my class, cursing at myself for being so clumsy.

When I got to my class I sat in my usual spot and started doodling in my new notebook again.

Once again Erin comes up and snatches my notebook.

"OooOoo!" She squeals, "did N/n get a new drawing book?"

"Let's have a looksy!" She says, a flash of déjà vu hitting me.

Then that guy I keep bumping into walks into the class, right as I try to reach for my book, someone trips me, making me fall square on my face.

Erins throws her book at her friends again. They throw it around as I just sit on the ground, knees up to my chest, rocking back and forth, holding back tears.

The book made its way around the room, until it got to the guy I keep bumping into.

Instead of throwing it like everyone else does, he walks over to me, helps me up and hands me the book.

I stare, eyes wide, and he smiles nicely and hands me the book.

I cautiously take the book, thanking him and sitting back in my seat.

Erin glares at him. "Hey! You ruined all the fun!" She cries.

"It's not fun unless everyone is having fun." He says, sitting in the empty seat next to me.

Erin scoffs, sitting down in her spot.

I just sit, notebook on my desk, as I look down at my feet.

"My names Sean." The guys says holding his hand out for me to shake, "but people call me Jack!"

"Y/n." I cautiously take his hand, and shakes it.

"Y/n, that's a pretty name!" Jack says, smiling his goofy smile again.

"Thanks." I say, smiling back as the teacher enters the room.

As the teacher teaches, people throw paper at my back, and whispering.

Some of them loud enough for me to hear.

Slut.

Was the name they kept calling me, I knew this was gonna happen, because it always happens when I wear this shirt, but for some reason I wore the stupid shirt anyways.

The teacher walks out of the room, needing to use the restroom.

Then one of the students grabs a piece of paper and walks by my desk towards the trash can, pretending to throw the paper away then slipping it onto my desk.

As I look at it, a kid behind me takes my hat.

"Hey!" I say, trying to get my hat back.

"Ewww!!" The kid behind me said. "Who even plays that game anymore?"

"Gross!" Some kids behind me say.

"Come on guys, give the girl her hat back!" Jack says, obviously upset.

"God, why do you gotta be such a party pooper?" Yells a kid.

I get my hat back, and silently cry at my desk.

The bell rings and I leave the classroom quickly.

It was lunch time to so I made my way to the lunch room.

Once I got there I went to the table in the corner of the cafeteria and sit alone, I took a PB and J out of my backpack.

I start to eat when I notice someone sit next to me.

"Hi Y/n!" Jack says energetically.

"Oh hi Jack!" I say taking a bite of my sandwich, "thanks for getting my hat back earlier."

"No problem! Those kids don't know what good games are!" He says, taking a bit of his food.

"I wanted to ask, are you alright? The stuff those kids were saying and doing weren't very nice." He asked, his tone changing from happy and energetic to sad and concerned.

"Yeah, it's always like that, especially when I wear this shirt." I say, finishing my sandwich.

"It's always like that?" He asks shocked.

"Yeah."

"That's not good." He says.

"I know."

"Do you need a friend to talk to?" He asks.

"If you wouldn't mind, but I don't want to be a burden to ya." I say pulling my limbs closer to my body for comfort, while my eyes start to water.

"Oh don't cry!" He squeals, "don't worry I'm here you you!"