Sean left and I happily skipped upstairs to my room.

Once I closed my door, I grabbed my speaker and phone and started blasting music again.

Then I went into the bathroom, screwing around on my phone. I did my business and then stripped off all my clothing, getting ready to take a shower.

When I took my long sleeve shirt off, I got a glimpse of my arms. Making me furrow my eyebrows.

Scabs and scars, remembering the last time I cut.

I shuddered at the memories, I took some deep breathes and proceeded to take a very relaxing shower: Filled with loud singing, and a debate with the shampoo bottles.

Once I exited the shower I wrapped myself in a towel, and wrapped my hair up in a towel. Then I sat on the toilet seat, looking at the time on my phone.

Sean's gonna be here in 20 mins.

I quickly dry my body off, and pat my hair dry. Well, as dry as the towel will dry, and brushed my h/l h/c.

Then I went back into my room and picked out a f/c long sleeve shirt with Jeans, and some black boots.

Once I was dressed I grabbed my little backpack that I use as a purse, it holds my phone, wallet, chapstick, and other necessities.

I start to head downstairs when I get a text from Sean.
_______________________________
-On my way!
_______________________________

I smile, and finish the journey downstairs. I find Sam sitting on the couch, playing Minecraft.

Sam looks at me, "OooOooOO!! You going out with SeaAaan?" He asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shutdahfuckup." I laugh, as I sit next to him and watch him play Minecraft while I wait for Sean to arrive.

-Time skip-

*knock knock*

I hear knocks at the door. I quickly get up and open the door, seeing Sean with a bouquet of
f/f.

"Sean! You didn't have too!" I exclaim, taking the flowers and smelling them.

"Awww, but here's the thing, I wanted too." He smiles, watching my face brighten up with blush.

I roll my eyes "I'll be right back, lemme get a vase for these babies."

I quickly re-enter the house and put the flowers  in a vase on the dining table.

Then I rejoin Sean outside, he opens the passenger side car door for me.

I get in his car and he joins getting into the drivers side.

"So, where are we going?" I ask, curiosity at its highest.

"It's a surprise!" Sean exclaims, pulling out of the driveway.

"Awww." I say pouting slightly.

The drive was short and quick, Sean and I chatting about different things, when he pulled into a familiar place.

It was the ice cream shop we first bumped into each other at.

I gasp as he parks, making me super exited.

"This is where we met!" I exclaim, bouncing up and down in my seat, "ah, the memories." I cringed remembering it like it was yesterday.

Sean laughs, "I knew you'd like it."

We exit the car and made our way into the shop, I got (favorite ice cream) while Sean got Cookie dough ice cream.

Once we got our ice cream, we sat down across from each other at a window booth. Chatting and eating our ice cream.

"Y/n?" Sean asked, he looked nervous, because of this, I got a little worried.

"Yes Sean?"

He took a deep breathe "screw it, I was gonna say a nice speech, but I completely forgot it, sooooo........ will you be my girlfriend?"

Relief washed over my face, and then blush crept onto my cheeks.

"Of course!" I said, smiling.

His face brightened up into the biggest smile, we leaned over the table and connected our lips together. I smiled into the kiss.

I have never felt more happy in my life.

We finished up our ice cream and left the shop, getting back into Sean's car, we were going someplace else which was also a surprise.

"Too many surprises!" I laughed.

"It's only been 2!" He exclaims.

"Actually! It's been 3, you surprised me with flowers, then you took my too the ice cream shop, and now another surprise? You're spoiling me man!"

"What if I want to spoil my Peapod?" He asked smiling at his choice of words.

I also smiled at his choice of words.

We finally got to the next destination, it was a park, a different one from last time. This one was more open and had picnic benches.

Sean and I sat at one of them and talked, enjoying our time together.

"Y/n, there's something I want to discuss with you." He asked kinda out of no where.

This got me a little worried.

What does he want to talk about?

"Ok?" I asked.

He took a deep breath, like he was scared for this moment.

"I saw, your house bills."

I froze, he wasn't supposed to see that.

Now he'll think I'm a failure.

I hung my head low, embarrassed.

"No, no, no, it's ok Peapod!" He said gently grabbing my chin so he could see my eyes, "I want to discuss how I can help you, how I can help the both of you."

I was shocked, he wanted to help?

He wasn't going to make fun of me for not being able to pay the loans?

"Your not gonna make fun of me?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"Why would I?" He asked, giving me a puzzled look, "I can help you pay the loans, I have plenty of money!"

I looked at him, "no, no, no, I can't let you throw away your money!"

"Y/n, I wouldn't be throwing it away, it would be going to you and Sam. Making sure you guys have shelter is not throwing it away." He said, grabbing one of my hands with both of his.

"Sean, that's very generous of you, but we can manage, I'll just have to get a job and everything will be fixed!" I say, adding my other hand to the pile of hands.

He looked at me, and sighed "I'm worried for you guys Y/n."

"I know you are, but I'd feel guilty taking your money."

"I'd feel guilty if you didn't take my money. I can help!" He exclaimed, giving my hands a gentle squeeze.

"Sean, you already are helping a ton by just being here, for me, and for Sam." I say as I connect our foreheads together, "you've helped me, so, so much! Thanks to you, I haven't taking the razor blade to my skin in 2 weeks, that's not a lot, but it's a lot longer than I usually last." I say, rolling up my sleeves, showing him no new cuts, only scabs and old, fading scars.

He gently grabs my wrists and rubs them with his thumbs.

I started tearing up "if it wasn't for you," I paused, taking a deep shaky breath, "I don't know if I'd be here right now."

Sean got up and sat next to me, putting his arms around me shoulders as I put my arms around his torso.

"You sir, are an angel in disguise."