6:15am: Class starts at 8:30am.

The alarm went off, earning groans from me and Sean.

I turn over onto my side so I can face the spawn of Satan called the alarm clock, and I blindly feel around for my phone trying to turn it off.

Being unsuccessful in my mission to turn it off, I open my eyes, frustrated and grab my phone and turn on the screen. Being greeted by a beacon of light.

"Bloody Hell!!" I growl, "turn the fuck off you needy bastard!"

Sean sleepily chuckles.

Eventually I can keep my eyes open long enough to turn the damn thing off. Once it shuts the hell up I roughly place it onto my side table, I recover myself with the blanket and wrap my arms around Sean.

Soon after cuddling back up with Sean, my eyelids get droopy and I start to fall asleep again. Not remembering if I clicked the snooze button or not.

~Time skip~ 8:27am

My eyes flutter open as rays of sunshine leak through my window curtain, making the room bright.

I scrunch up my eyebrows thinking, "hUh?"

I turn my body over and grab my phone.

It was 8:28am

"Oh fuck me with a bloody chainsaw..." my eyes widen as I scramble out of bed, "SEAN WAKE THE FUCK UP WE'RE LATE FOR FUCKING SCHOOL!"

I grab Sean's shoulder and violently shake him awake while screaming, "WAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!"

He jolts awake screaming, "I'M UP, JESUS MOTHER OF COFFEE I'M AWAKE."

Then I run and grab something to wear. Once I have my outfit I run into the bathroom and quickly change. Not caring what I look like.

When I'm dressed I brush my hair and style it. Now I actually get to see what I frantically picked to wear;

Gray joggers sweatpants, and dark green long sleeve crop too.

I cringe at the shirt choice.

Crop top really? Why do I even own one?

As a solution I quickly get out of the bathroom and grab a zip up sweatshirt and slipped it on.

Once I exit the bathroom, Sean is slipping his shirt back over his head. Making me slightly blush.

I quickly grab my backpack and shoes, doing a weird dance while I put them on and try to walks at the same time.

As Sean and I are stampeding down the stares I curse "Shit! Don't you have to get your backpack?"

"No, I keep my backpack at school, I didn't have homework so it would have been a bitch to bring it home." Sean replied as we hit the bottom of the staircase.

I sighed in relief, we didn't have to go get his school stuff.

We eventually make it out of the house, and I lock the door while Sean gets the car started.

Once the door is locked, I scurry to the passenger side of the car and get in, buckle up, and relax.

I look down at my phone to see the time.

"8:34am" I say aloud for the both of us, "ok, we're not gonna be too late."

Sean just nods and we drive for a few seconds in silence till guilt washes over me.

I frowned, this is my fault.

"I'm sorry Sean, this is all my fault, I should have clicked snooze instead of stop on the alarm..." I say putting my face in my hands, "and maybe if I wouldn't have gone psycho on the alarm we would be at school already."