My eyes sleepily fluttered open, but closed again as a wave of tiredness flashed over my eyes. I shifted a small bit, uncomfortable from laying in the same position.

I felt arms squeeze around me, startling me a bit, until I looked up and saw a sleeping Sean holding me close, making me blush. I laid my head back down on his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck, closing my eyes again, focusing on his heartbeat. Eventually leading to me falling back asleep.

I woke up again, but this time to an empty bed.

Where did Sean go?

I looked at the time in my phone.

10:48 pm.

I slowly got out of my bed and wondered into the hallway, when I entered the hallway a mouth watering smell filled the air, making my stomach growl. I zombie walked into the kitchen, following the smell when I saw Ethan sitting at the table eating the fluffiest looking pancakes and bacon.

My mouth pretty much a pool by now from it watering, Sam looked up from being on his phone while eating.

"Morning Y/n, did you sleeep well?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"S-shut up!" I blushed and laughed, I continued my journey into the kitchen seeing Sean at the stove, were the amazing smell was coming from.

"What's cooking good looking?" I said, cringing as I spoke.

Sean laughed and turned around at my comment, making me join in.

"Good Morning too you too Y/n." He replied, "I'm making pancakes and bacon! And I'm about to make some scrambled eggs."

"Eggies?!" I gasped, smiling.

"Yep, the best eggies."

I giggled at the conversation, realizing how dumb it was.

"I like that," Sean said, confusing me.

"Your giggle," he clarified "I like seeing you so happy."

I blushed and stood beside him, watching him put pancake mix on the griddle and watching it cook. He flipped some of the pancakes that were already on the griddle when I walked in. I looked at the perfectly golden pancake, my stomach growling again, also making me blush from embarrassment.

Sean looked at me and chuckled, putting two large pancakes onto a plate and adding bacon and some eggies that he just finished making.

He put the spatula down and handed me the plate, which I took eagerly.

I thanked him and grabbed out the butter and syrup, buttering my pancakes and drowning them in syrup. Then I grabbed some silverware and sat on the counter and eat. I didn't want to leave his side, I enjoyed his company.

Then I got an idea, I placed my plate on to the counter and ran towards my room. I grabbed my Bluetooth speaker and my phone and ran back into the kitchen. I placed my speaker on the counter and hopped back onto it, putting my plate of food back on my lap as I fiddled with my phone. Getting a confused and curious look from Sean. Then I started playing music.

I went to my playlists and clicked shuffle, then I put my phone down and started shoveling food into my mouth.

'Into the Unknown' by Panic! At The Disco played first and I squealed, making Sean laugh at my excitement.

I quickly swallowed my food and started singing the lyrics and dancing around in the kitchen while Sean plated his food and watched me, a huge smile on his face.

When the song ended, I was terribly out of breath. I walked back over to the counter and ate some eggies, as the next song came on.

'Chop Suey' by System Of A Down, Sean's eyes widened and his smile got even bigger than it already was. We sang to the lyrics and got jumbled up at the lyrics that were to fast, ending with us laughing our asses off, then the chorus got slower and more powerful, which I sang out with ease, Sean watching me with amazement in his eyes.

When the song ended he cheered and clapped his hands, making me blush as I walked over to him and engulfed me in a huge hug.

"That was amazing Y/n!" He said, letting me go, but still had his hands on my arms, looking at me with a huge smile.

"You really think so?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

"Ok course N/n!" He exclaimed his Baby blues sparkling.

My stomach flipped with butterflies and I gave him a kiss on the cheek, surprising him a little.

"Thanks" I said smiling. We stare into each others eyes.

Sean's eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips every now and then, so we end up leaning towards each other, until we're rudely interrupted.

"AWWWwwwWwWww!!!" Sam yells, making us both jump and turn towards him. I glare, but then Sean burst out laughing and pulled me into a quick kiss. This time taking me by surprise.

After I gather all my thoughts I start laughing too and finish my pancakes, as does Sean.

Once we finish eating, we quickly do the dishes, laughing and giggling at each other.

I was drying while Sean was rinsing. He rinsed a spoon and got water all over himself and his glasses.

I burst out laughing as he used his fingers like windshield wipers.

"Whoops." He said and laughed, making me laugh even harder. I grab Sean's glasses from his face and use the towel I had and cleaned them off, the I proceeded to wipe his face, making both of us giggle.

I gave him his glasses back and we finished the dishes.

"Hey N/n?" Sean asked me locking eyes with me.

"Yes Sean?"

"Want to go someplace?" He asked maintaining eye contact.

I smiled "Of course! I would love too!"

He smiled "Ok I'll come and pick you up in..... let's say, an hour? Does that give us enough time to get ready?"

"Sounds like a plan." I say, smiling.

He leans down and and our lips connect, I wish the kiss could have lasted forever, but sadly it ended.

We look at each other and we both blush and laugh.

"See you in an hour?" Sean's asks.

"See you in an hour." I confirm.