Jack held me close, as I silently cried on his shoulder, and emptily told him about the bullying and my parents recently dying.

He doesn't say anything and just listens, rubbing my back every now and then.

Once I calm down a bit I start apologizing.

"I'm sorry." I say, putting my hands over my face.

"There's no need to apologize, you had all that bottled up, you needed a release, I'm just glad you talked to me instead of harming yourself." He exclaims, lightly squeezing me at the last part.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered, trying my best not to break down again.

"You lied to him too."

"Who are you gonna lie to next?"

The bells rings, signaling for everyone to go to there next class, Jack let's go and I swiftly grab my backpack and my trash quickly getting up to throw it away.

"Wait!" Jack says, grabbing my wrist.

I flinched as his grip met the cuts on my arm.

He looks at me confused, but continues on what he was gonna say.

"Here, I don't know the next time I'm gonna see you, so..... here's my digits!" He says, handing me a piece of paper, "call me anytime if you need me!"

"Oh, ok, I will!" I exclaim, smiling.

What's happening to my face?

-Time skip-

I added Jack's number to my phone and we walked off to our next class. Me and Jack had 2 more classes together, until the day ended.

After all our classes ended it was about 4:15.

As I waved goodbye to Jack, people gave me some weird looks, and some of the popular girls gave me death glares.

Once Jack left I started making my way towards my car, until someone grabbed my shoulder.

I turned around to see a very pissed off Chris.

"C-Chris!" I say, backing away.

"Who was that?!" He growls.

"He's j-just a friend-d!" I exclaim.

"I don't want you talking to him." Chris declares, opening the the backseat car door and pushing me in.

"Wha-? Hey!!" I yell, as he slams the car door.

He gets in the car drivers seat and demands for the keys.

I quickly obey and tremble as I give him the keys.

When I reach to give them to him, the sleeves on my shirt ride up. He grabs my wrist, roughly inspecting it.

All he downs is roll his eyes and drives off.

"If you tell anyone, that's the only reaction you'll get."

That sinks in, making me even more scared of asking for help.

If I ask, no one will help me.

Not even Jack?

-Time skip to back at the house-

Chris pulls into the driveway of my parents house. Well technically my house now.

He puts the car in park, and I quickly make my way out of the car and run into the house.