Jack and I walked hand in hand down the sidewalk.

I enjoyed every second of it.

That was when I realized something, something very special.

I loved him.

Not as a friend, but as a lover.

He's making my life worth living... More than anyone in my life has.

He lead me to a quiet little place, it was in the forest.

A little meadow, lit up by the evening sky.

The sun was setting, making the sky all colors from orange to purple.

"It's beautiful!" I exclaim, looking at Jack, my eyes shining in the starlight.

"It's is, but so are you." He says, grabbing both of my hands, making me blush.

"Y/n, I know we haven't known each other long but, It didn't take long for me to realize, how much I adore you, how much you make me smile, how much, I love you." He said, remaining eye contact the whole time.

"I love you too." I say, smiling squeezing his hands.

We lay down on the grass, his arms wrapped around me, and my head resting on his chest, talking about the stars and the night sky.

Until I start to doze off, everything was super relaxing, the breeze, the now night sky, and Jack's steady heart beat in my ear.

Jack kisses the top of my head, waking me up a bit, "should we head home? It's getting late." He asked.

"Yes please." I yawn, and chuckle, making him laugh.

We sit up, and stretch. He stands up and holds his out for me, and I gladly take.

I stand up, and quickly brush off my clothes. Jack puts his arm around my shoulders and we start to walk back home.

"Did you enjoy your night?" Jack asks.

"Absolutely, and my favorite part was spending time with you!" I exclaim, bopping his nose.

He laughs, "Hey! That's what I was gonna say!"

"Sorry." I say, hugging him.

I look up at him and he looks down at me.

"I love you Jack." You say, staring into his eyes.

"I love you more." He said, before he leaned in connecting his lips with mine, I kissed back, practically melting. We parted and looked into each others eyes. I smiled and gave him another quick kiss, then we continued our walk home.

We got back to my house and he walked me up to the door, "I'll cya tomorrow Y/n." He said embracing me.

"Cya Jack." I hugged back.

"Tell Ethan Goodnight for me." He winks, and turns around, before turning around again to face me, "I love you Y/n."

"Love you too Jack." I say as I unlock the door and walk inside.

After I closed the door, I couldn't stop smiling.

He loves me.