Chapter 13

It was the second day that we were back in the bunker from our last case. And it was Valentine's Day. Cassie was excited about that. She still loved all those special days in a year. She's the only one who tries to maintain them. Before her, I haven't had Christmas for three years but after we became friends she tried to make a special day out of it. Even out of Valentine's Day. Therefore, she tries to convince me to go and meet up with Dylan who was close to Lebanon.

Dylan and I had a complicated relationship. We weren't boyfriend and girlfriend but everytime we saw each other we couldn't let go of one another. Some would say that it's pretty unhealthy, and I wouldn't disagree, especially considering the fact that we only saw each other for a few days a year. Besides he had his own family. His father is a hunter as well, and they hunt together. It's safer that way. He would never leave him, and I would never leave Cassie. So we were stuck. And I would consider it an inconvenience. The less people I cared about the less weaknesses I had. And I have to agree that if something would happen to Sam and Dean, it would hurt. But only because I might've had hope that I finally had a family besides Cassie.

"Please just call him. I know for a fact that he wants to meet up. And don't worry about me. I will be fine. I have a date for tonight," she pleaded. Cassie and I were sitting in the main room and were researching the internet for any new case.

"No, I already told you. Besides, I haven't considered your feelings. I just don't want to go out with him and don't see him again for several months."

"First of all, ouch. Second, this is you. You two meet, have hot steamy sex and repeat it when you see each other again," Cassie argued.

"Who's having hot steamy sex?" Dean walked in and looked at us. These were words you didn't want your somewhat father to say out loud or to know.

"Cassie," I quickly answered and threw a threatening glance at her. He sat down and started eating his sandwich.

"Nice. May we both get lucky tonight," he cheered with his sandwich.

"Ew, that's something I don't want to know. About both of you," I said grossed out and shook myself.

"Hey Dean, you know Dylan, right?" Cassie asked him and I looked at her shocked. I remembered when Dean knocked at mine and Dylan's motel door just when we were making out. He knew what we were about to do.

Apparently he also remembered that night because he almost chocked on his sandwich, "Yes, why?"

"Well, I'm trying to convince her to go out with him tonight. However, she doesn't want to."

I looked at Dean and saw him struggling to answer this question. "Oh well, he convinced you to give me a chance. He seems like a nice guy. But if you don't want to, then it's totally your decision," he finally answered.

"Thank you," I pointed my hand at him and looked back at Cassie. She rolled her eyes and left the room annoyed.

"So, why don't you want to go out with this guy?" Dean found the courage to ask me.

"Because I don't want to!"

"Come on, you can tell me," he gave me a little push with his hand on my shoulder. I was getting pretty annoyed.

"Trust me you don't wanna know."

"Try me," he smiled.

"Fine," I sighed. "Don't get me wrong I like him. A lot. But I can't imagine ever having a relationship with him. I care about him and we do get along. But it won't be more because even though he's also a hunter, I know that he wants to stop with this lifestyle. He doesn't want this anymore. And I can't force him to."