Chapter 17

So our next case was about 'Top Notch' Wrestling. It was a place Sam and Dean's father, John Winchester took them several times when they were kids. My grandfather, I guess. John's favorite wrestler, Larry 'The Hangman' Lee had died there and Dean thought it would be good for us to take a break and for them to pay their respects at the funeral. At this time we didn't know that the wrestler's death was supernatural. Cassie and I wanted to stay at the bunker and research some more since we didn't know the wrestler, and haven't found any more information how to defeat the Darkness and save Castiel. However, Sam convinced me to go along, so I could learn more about him and Dean. Cassie went along as well.

Dean acted like a groupie when we arrived, and Sam met his first crush from back in the day, Rio. This woman used to manage Superbomb Sanchez and he had a poster of her over his bed when he was little. He found out that Larry killed himself. There was a memorial show that night so we went and watched it. Dean and Sam described it as something awesome when they were little but I guess that over the years these matches got less interesting for the public and you could definitely see it. Dean's favorite, Gunnar Lawless, was wrestling that night. And you could see the excitement on his face. Gunnar had won this fight but for me it had all seemed staged. I wasn't as excited as the rest of the crowd. Cassie didn't like to watch these kinds of fights which was ironic considering she was fighting almost every week against some supernatural creature. I guessed she just didn't like it if people did it willingly.

After the show a body was found, marked with ritualistic cuts, and we figured that it could be one of our cases. We found out that at every stop on the Top Notch somebody died, and all of the victims had the same marks. They turned out to be ancient Sumerian. Said to have the power to 'pluck the spark of life'. It could've been a demon. So Dean had taken matters into his own hands and spiked every shot with holy water at a bar the wrestlers were at. Except one, Harley. Noone at the bar turned out to be the demon so we went to Harle's motel room and he turned out to be kidnapped by Gunnar.

We had arrived at the place where the show was held. We found Harley dead with the same cuts as all the other victims. They've been caused by Gunnar. However, he wasn't alone there. A demon pinned all of us against a wall. He told Gunnar to kill us. And he tried. He went for Dean, and they ended up in a different room while the demon still had us pinned against the wall. Somehow Dean managed to convince Gunnar on our side and he killed the demon while Dean distracted him. Gunnar was killed by hellhounds shortly after.

The next case was first handled by Bobby Singer who was like a second dad for the guys and Rufus. A sigil was accidently removed, and we needed to go back to this town and put it back on to save a little girl.

***

We were at the bunker, and Dean and I were sitting in the main room researching for a way to kill Amara. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that I knew something was wrong with Castiel. Dean saw that I wasn't really concentrating.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's my fault. I knew that something was off with him. I should have known that Lucifer had taken over Cas' body. I had my feeling, and I just should've acted on it," I was flipping out.

Dean sighed, "It's not your fault. Sam and I knew Cas way longer and even we didn't notice it. Neither I or Sam blame you. And you said it yourself, your abnormal feelings have been acting strange lately. With you smelling blood before you can even see it. Some vampire shit." He tried to calm my uneasiness but I couldn't calm down. We figured that if I really am the creation of the Darkness than that's probably the cause of my abilities. And ever since meeting her my senses have been growing. The thought of my first meeting with her I remembered something.

"Oh my god," I sat straight up in my chair.

"What is it? Have you found something?"

"No, I mean yes. I remembered something. Back when I first met Amara and before we were zapped back, I had lunged at her with my knife. I totally forgot about it with you finding out that I'm your daughter, and Sam and I being in the cage with Lucifer. But I checked my knife and there was blood on it. I think... I think I wounded her," I recalled everything that happened that day.